Deadliest Catch (Part 1)

In Techno Reef, King Trollex was DJing for the night.

He was just about to drop the beat when he suddenly heard a strange noise.

He immediately turned the music off and asked his Techno Trolls, "Hey, does anyone hear something?"

The Techno Trolls stayed quiet for a minute to listen for anything.

Suddenly, a huge dark shadow zoomed behind the crowd, startling everyone.

TBDB asked, "What was that?"

Trollex said, "I don't know. Everyone, stay together."

They kept looking forward, unaware that the shadow slowly rose up behind Trollex.

Trollex turned and gasped as he saw...a huge, predatory fish!

It was black with huge, sharp teeth, and glowing red eyes.

It tried to bite Trollex, but he was able to dodge the attack.

Trollex cried out, "Everyone, quick! To the shore!"

He led the Techno Trolls out of Techno Reef and towards the shore.

He looked back and saw that the fish had destroyed some parts of Techno Reef.

Once everyone got out of the water and onto the shore, TBDB said, "Man, what was that thing?!"

Trollex answered with a sad look, "I don't know, but I don't think we can head back to Techno Reef for a while."

Coral Blush went to Trollex and asked, "What are we gonna do now, King Trollex?"

Trollex leaned down to the little Troll with a reassuring smile and said, "I think we'll have to find a new place to live for now. But, don't worry. Everything's going to be fine. And I think I already know who to ask for help."

***

Branch woke up in his bunker one morning.

He went to his remote control and said, "Good morning, Gary. Feels like it's gonna be another great day in Pop Village. I wonder how the other tribes are doing."

He got out of the bunker and made his way to the center of Pop Village.

But once he got there, he was a little confused with an unfamiliar sight.

The Techno Trolls were also in the center of Pop Village amongst the other Pop Trolls, with packed luggage.

Poppy was speaking with Trollex on the announcement mushroom, so Branch went up there to find out what was going on.

Branch asked, "Poppy, Trollex, what's going on?"

Poppy answered, "Hey, Branch. So, here's the thing; the Techno Trolls are gonna be living in our lagoon for a little while."

Branch was surprised, "What? Why? What's wrong with Techno Reef?"

Trollex said, "We can't go back to Techno Reef. It's too dangerous."

TBDB said, "There's a mean fish there!"

Branch asked, "A fish?"

Trollex said, "A monster fish! It's about the size of Barb's World Tour Angler Bus. It devours everything in its path with its horrible, hideous jaws! We barely made it out with our lives!"

Poppy said, "So, until the fish either leaves or anything else happens, the Techno Trolls are going to be staying in the lagoon."

Trollex said, "Thanks, Poppy. And you're sure you won't mind? We'd hate to be a bother."

Poppy said, "Trollex, we Pop Trolls have a few mottos, like 'Don't always listen to Branch' or 'Never regift a gift,' but our most important one is 'No Troll left behind.'"

Trollex said with a smile, "Terrific motto, Poppy. And thanks again."

TBDB said, "Actually, that's sort of like our motto. 'Never swim alone.'"

***

Over the next couple of days, the Techno Trolls were having a little trouble settling in their temporary home.

TBDB said to Trollex, "Man, I miss home."

Trollex replied, "I do, too. But, we can't go back with that thing swimming around. We just have to stay here and hope that things will get better."

Bliss Marina then said, "I sure hope that time comes soon, because one of those finders keepers critters just took one of my favorite hair clips!"

It didn't take long for the Pop Trolls to notice the Techno Trolls' unsettlement.

They knew that while they could do everything they can, they'll never make the lagoon Techno Reef.

Poppy called for an emergency meeting of the Troll leaders to discuss what they could do next.

***

Poppy announced, "Now, as you may have heard, the Techno Trolls were forced out of their home in Techno Reef and are now staying in Pop Village's lagoon. However, the lagoon may not be the perfect place for them to live. The only place they truly need to be is the reef they've lived in for over 1,000 years. Therefore, something must be done about that monster fish that drove them out in the first place."

The other leaders agreed.

Branch suddenly came into the room with a look of confidence, "Your Majesties, I believe I have just the solution."

Back in Branch's bunker, he unveiled a huge, steel submarine equipped with sonar, weapons, and many other contraptions.

He said, "My plan is to go to Techno Reef and remove said fish."

Queen Essence asked, "Branch, how long have you had this thing?"

Branch then blushed and said, "Just a little thing I kept after the whole World Tour thing in case..."

Trollex then asked, "You didn't think me and my people would turn against you, did you?"

As Branch struggled to answer, Poppy said, "Never mind. We'll talk about this later, but this is perfect. We can find the fish and then ask it to leave."

Barb asked, "What?! 'Ask it to leave?' Is that a joke?"

Poppy said, "No, I'm not joking. I don't know if you've noticed, but we Pop Trolls have a thing with making any enemy our friend."

King Quincy said, "But, Poppy, we don't really know what we're dealing with here. This fish could be as dangerous as a Growl Beast."

Poppy then said, "Look, all I ask is that we try it the Pop way first. And if things don't go according to plan...we'll find a way to drive it out of the reef."

The other leaders hesitated for a minute and then agreed.

They then took the sub to the shore and set off for Techno Reef.