Roceit

Warning this is a smut and a fluff if you don't like smut or is innocent don't read !!!!!! You have been warned !!

Requested by toby060

Roman pov :
" oh shit !oh shit! oh shit !" I said to myself quietly as I paced back and forth my room . Tomorrow's Christmas and I got everyone presents but one person . You may be wondering 'who is this person that you forgot to get a gift for ?' Well it's Janus my crush ! "Hm... maybe I write him a song .... no not that" " maybe I could have pat wrap me up as a gift and when he opens the present I would pop out and say ' merry Christmas my lovely snek !' .... no that's to cheesy ." I also want to tell Janus that I lik- no love him tomorrow but I don't know how to do it . What if he hates me ? What if we quit being friends and he never talks to me again ? Wh- I was shot out of my thoughts by a knock on my door and Patton saying " breakfast is almost ready Roman !" " I'll be right there !" I said back as I got my sash and put it on and walked walked out of my room closing the red , white , and gold door , then heading into the kitchen . I walked into the kitchen seeing Virgil on his phone probably on tumblr , Logan reading and trying to ignore Remus who is talking about gore .... again , Patton cooking , and Janus just waiting for breakfast to be ready . " hi Roro ~" Remus said in a teasing manner . " hi Remus and I told you to stop calling me that !" I said back as I sat next to Janus at the table . " hi Roman ." Janus said . "Hello Janus ,how are you ?" I asked . "I'm fine . You ?" " I'm doing good ."
Time skip time after breakfast ~
Still Roman's POV :
I'm heading to Patton's room to ask for some help figuring out what To get Janus . I knocked and waited . Patton opened the door and said " heya kiddo what do you need ?" " pat I need your help ." " please come in and what do you need help with ?" I walked in and sat on the edge of his bed . " I need help with figuring out what to get someone for Christmas and how to tell them that I lik- no love him." "AWW so sweet !! And who is this person ?" " Janus ." I replied and waited for Patton to respond. " hm... the most special presents are the ones that are handmade because you can let your creativity lose and flow and you put love into handmade gifts and you could write a letter or just tell him how you feel kiddo ." " thank you so much pat!!" I said as I hugged him. " you're welcome kiddo !" He said as I rushed into my room to get working on the gift and the letter for Janus !
Janus POV:
I'm currently in my room wrapping gifts that I got for everyone. Some people might be thinking ' that's so kind but your a dark side so what devious plan are you planing ?' But the truth is that I'm planning nothing . I'm a dark side that loves Christmas and that actually really cares about everyone even though I don't show it .... much . I got Virgil some purple makeup , Patton a big cat plushie , Logan some new books about the stars and space , Remus some deodorant , Roman .... I got him a crown with Ruby's and clear diamonds in it & a white cape with red on the inside of it , Emile some Steven universe figurines , and Remy a gift card for Starbucks . I hope they like them .
5 hours later ~
Roman POV :
"Aaaaaannnndddd done ." I said as I just got done making Janus' present and letter . I made Janus a new outfit so when he just wants to lounge around and be comfy he can , I made him a red and black shirt with his symbol on it , a cape , yellow plaid pants , one yellow and one black fingerless gloves , and a snake stuffed animal . I hope he likes them !
After Dinner ~
Roman POV:
I'm doing the dishes while everyone else went to their rooms . After I got done with the dishes I ran to my room and grabbed the presents I got for everyone that are neatly wrapped and are color coded and neatly placed them under the tree .
Janus POV :
I checked my clock 12:00 it read . I know no one will be up at this time so I grabbed the presents that I got for the others and quietly as I could sneak into the living room and placed the presents underneath the tree . After that I quietly  sneak back into my room and went to sleep .
The next day ~
Roman POV:
I was woken up by Patton , Emile , & Remus yelling at the top of their lungs " merry Christmassss everyone!!!!!!" I got up took a shower , brushed my teeth and hair , and put the sweater I got last Christmas and I put on a pair of red plaid pajama pants and walked out of my room closing the door behind me .
3 person POV :
Janus & Roman walked into the kitchen and saw that everyone was snickering and smirking . " what ?" Janus & Roman both said at the same time . Virgil points above Roman & Janus' heads where a mistletoe was hang up by Remus after everyone was in the kitchen but Roman & Janus . Roman's face was redder than the sash he normally wore . Janus looked at the mistletoe than at Roman a few times before moving closer to Roman and started kissing him . Roman's eyes widen in shock but after a few seconds he starting kissing back melting into the kiss . They pulled away when they needed air . "Aww!so cute !" Patton and Emile said fanboying .
After breakfast ~
3rd person POV:
All the sides are in the commons room talking about nothing particular when Remus and Patton yelled " present time !!!" " who is gonna go first ?" Emile asked . " me me me !!!" Remus yelled as he grabbed the presents he got for everyone. Remus got everyone deodorant ( 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 ) and they all said thank you to be polite and not upset anyone for being rude ( 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕣𝕒𝕥 ) next up is Patton he gave Virgil a jack  skeleton plushie , Roman a Mona plushie , Remus a rat plushie , Logan a big hero six plushie , Janus a handmade plus is of Janus' logo ( 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕤 ) , Emile a Steven universe plushie , remy a handmade coffee plushie ( 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕤) . Emile went next he gave Remus a Deadpool figurine , Roman a Alice in wonderland figurine, Virgil a sally  figurine, Patton a cat  figurine, Logan a Sherlock and Watson  figurine, Janus a snake figurine , and remy a coffee figurine . Logan went next he gave Remus a cape , Roman a Disney poster , Virgil a mcr band shirt , Patton a cat plushie ( 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕏𝔻 ) , Janus a book about snakes , Emile a Steven  universe comic book, and remy $20 because he had no clue on what to get remy . Remy's turn! He gave Logan a book about the earth , Virgil a mcr poster , Emile a neckless with a pink heart shaped jewel in the middle of it , Janus a yellow and black jacket with Janus' symbol on the back , Remus a black choker with 'fuck you' charm in the middle written in cursive, Roman some red and gold makeup , , and Patton a light blue flowers crown . After remy's turn Virgil went next he gave Remy a white crop top that says ' imma bitch' in the middle of it I'm big sliver letters in cursive, black short shorts that has chains on the side pockets , black high heels , and a balk choker , Logan a new tie , Emile a pink dress , Janus a handmade plushie of a hand flipping Janus off with a note saying ' fuck you & and your a bitch!' , Remus got a bar of soap and a note saying ' take a bath you reek !', Roman a Disney shirt , and Patton a handmade painting of all of them and written at the top is ' my famILY' . Janus is next because Roman wanted to go last . So Janus gave Virgil some black and purple makeup , Patton a big cat plushie , Logan some new books about stars and space , Remus some deodorant , Emile some Steven universe figurines , remy a gift card for Starbucks , and Roman his crush... a crown with Ruby's and clear diamonds in it , and a white cape with red inside of it . Roman gulped . It was his turn to give everyone the gifts he has gotten them . Roman gave Virgil a pair of black& purple headphones , Logan a book on how to speak Spanish (𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕡𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞 ) , Patton a pair of light blue cat ears, Remus a octopus plushie , remy some makeup , Emile a adventure time plushie , and he gave Janus his crush ... a red and black shirt with Janus' symbol on it , a cape , yellow and black plaid pajama pants , a yellow and black fingerless gloves , a snek stuffed animal , and the letter he wrote that will tell Janus how he feels . All the things Roman gave Janus Roman handmade. After they all opened their gifts they went to put them in their rooms.
Janus POV :
I went to my room put my gifts away . When I was in my room I opened the letter that Roman gave me while reading it I started to cry not because I was sad but because I couldn't believe that Roman like me back !
Roman POV:
I was walking to my room when I heard Janus crying . I rushed to Janus' room and knocked ... no answer. I knocked again .... no answer, so I opened his door to see him crying while reading my letter that I gave him to tell him how I feel . I closed the door behind me and ran to Janus and hugged him . " you oka-" before I could finish my question he kissed me . He kissed me !! Janus then pulled me onto his bed pushed me on my back and is now straddling my waist making out with me .
3rd person POV:
Janus broke the kiss . " I-I -I'm so s-sorry !!" Janus said as he started to get off of Roman before Roman stopped him . " their is no need to be sorry ." Roman said to Janus trying to cheer him up .  Janus looks down and notices his boner and turns red and Roman also notices Janus' boner . " aww you like me that much ~ " Roman says seductively . Janus turns redder and turns his face away from Roman " s-shut up !" He says . " if you want I'll help you ~" Roman said smirking . " pl-please R-Ro ...." Janus says embarrassed that he is stuttering so much . That was all Roman needed to hear before he reconnected their lips and starts rubbing Janus dick that's is covered by his pants and boxers . Janus moaning in the kiss . They broke the kiss when air was necessary caught their breath and continued the kiss . Roman flipped them so Roman is on top and Janus is under him not breaking the kiss . After a few minutes of kisses they broke the make out session . Roman started to kiss ,bite , and lick Janus's neck leaving hickeys .

To be continued.........

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 30, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sander sides one shots  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें