chapter 2: The Rejection

When we get to the school Lacie parks and we hop out and as were walking up the side walk Im trying to hurry up!  Its 7:45 and I've already miss all the tutorials for the morning so I'm just trying to get to class before every one else starts to go in.  I still have time to go to my locker and then get to class. Yes, I love school and even though I dont need it, I still love the tutoring, it helps me stay smart and up to date.  I'm a nerd kinda, but atleast Im a cute one.  At least I think so.

Well as we get to the steps of the school there is a big huddle of popular girls off to the side. I guess they are all around Nick waiting to see if they are his mate.  Lacie leaves me to go see if she can find out if he has found his mate. I head into the school and up to my locker then to History class. Sitting in the class reading the chapter ahead in the history book, I start to think, what if I could even be concidered by the Moon Goddess to be Nick's mate, but I would have felt or smelt that wonderful scent that we know as our mate's when I was outside if I was, right?..

(Nick's P.O.V.)

Got out the shower and made sure I was clean shaved!!  Today is a big day for me!!  I'm going to find my mate and then once we are mated then I can take over the Pack .

Well now to find my clothes...

Ah!!!  Today will be a Polo day for me!  My polo boots , polo Jeans a blue and white polo shirt and a blue polo baseball cap. Can't forget the cologne ( I have to smell good ) one look in the mirror and I have to say I look good, nice tan built figure but not enough muscles to look like I'm on steroids!! Dirty blonde curly hair and blue eyes. I walk out the room and down the stairs to the livingroom to grab my keys.

"Nick is that you"  my Mom calls

"Yea mom, it's me, bout to leave for school."

"Well can you come here for a minunte Im in the kitchen"

"Yes mom"

I open the door to the kitchen to see my mom and dad at the table smiling .

" Yes mom what did you need?"

"Well son, if you must know we would just like to wish our only son a Happy Birthday and say that we are so proud of you!"  Dad says

"Yes we love you so much and hope you find your mate today."  Mom adds

"Well thanks alot and I love ya'll to, oh and I'll try to find my mate okay ."

"Okay son ." they say insync

Well off I go.........

I make it out to my truck quickly.  I drive a blue Dodge Ram 4 door 4x4.  I get to school and park in my usual space I check the mirror once more and see that im still all good. (smile)  Now its time for some fun lets see which hottie is my mate!!  I step out the truck and here they come. I manage to make it to a lil space off towards the end of the building so I dont bother anyone as they go in to the school building, but I'm on the side where the wind is blowing towards me so if she passes I wont miss that amazing smell that is only from my mate.

After all of ten minuntes, all the hot chicks are around and none of them are my mate. I did manage to make a date with one for tomorrow, if I dont find my mate today or tonight.  No one ever said I cant have fun while I look... What was her name again ?... oh yea Kimber, thats it,  she is a bleach blonde with a nice back side yumm cant wait .

Wait what's that smell???!!!

I look up to see her the WORST mate the Moon Goddess could have gave me!!  The nerdiest nerd of Midnight Pack.  Alyssa Rodriguez!  She doesnt know that she is my mate yet I have to reject her before she tries to get attached!!  I cant have a nerd as my mate.  She doesn't even work out as much as the other she-wolfs, She is always studing and reading! Who does that anyway? Why me??? ( I slid my hand across my face )

Well lets get this over with so I can atleast enjoy the rest of my Birthday.  I might even go start having fun with Kimber early after Im done rejecting her.

I run into the bulding and after her scent, and I find her in History class reading as always. As I look thru the door at her, she looked as though she is in thought.  She is kind of cute, but no I cant have a nerd.  Damn!  If only she was experienced in other ways then we might could even try.  I might as well get this over with now before people start to come in and see me talking to her. I open the door and she shifts her attention to me and there in her eyes she knows I'm her mate.

"I, Nick London, soon to be Alpha, reject you Alyssa Rodriguez as my Mate ".  There all done now let me get the hell out of here!  I turned and walked out leaving her speachless and maybe hurt but thats okay, my Wolf understands why I had to do it .

(Alyssa P.O.V.)

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the most amazing mind blowing smell, it's him, my mate!  YAY!  Wait,  why does he look so sad?  What's wrong?  And then I hear the most painful words there are....

"I, Nick London, soon to be Alpha, Reject you,  Alyssa Rodriguez as my mate!"

My mouth dropped and no sound was comming from me. I could not believe he was doing this to me!!  He is suppose to love me for the rest of our lives!  My wolf was in so much pain and then we see him turn his back and walk away.  Tears were brimming my eyes but I didnt shed them not for him atleast not in front of him or where he would know I was crying for him.  I needed to leave to get away from here and him!!!

I ran from the classroom and from the school as fast as I could, off into the forest nearby. I shed my skin and shifted into my beautiful white fur she-wolf.   My wolf is white with 4 black paws and very very shiny.

I ran home and shifted back and ran up to my room jumped on my bed and cried my eyes out.  Just thinking about what happened and my reaction.  How could I not say anything I just sat there like a lost puppy.  My life cant get any worse!!  Wait,  I still have to go and fake it at that dumb party tonight and then tomorrow at Graduation.  But after I graduate, I'm leaving and I wont come back til I'm bigger and better and stronger than all of them!!!