Chapter 25: I see red

Chapter 25: 

** NOT EDITED**

Alyssa P.O.V.

Morning has came and I am still wrapped in Derek's arms as he sleeps. I wiggle myself free and go down to make breakfast for him. Making breakfast I start thinking about last night and everything that happened even the marking. Derek hasn't left the room since then so no one has smelled his scent yet I wonder what they will think or say for that matter. I cant forget to ask Alec if we can do it again. Derek healed pretty fast and doesn't seem to be feeling bad or hurt by it. After I finish cooking I go back up stairs and sneak back into the room. I place the tray of food on the side table and crawl on the bed to wake Derek up kissing him along his jaw I look down at his neck and I see the place where I marked him. It takes my breath away it has a little wolf in the center with my initials A.M.R. right above it. His eyes flutter open and he smiles at me as he sits up in the bed.

"Mmm, It smells good in here sweets." He says.

"I know I made you breakfast and got you a glass of your kind of juice." I tell him reaching over him to grab the tray and place it on his lap. He eats and we have little mini conversations while he does. After he finishes we go down stairs with him carrying yet again. When we hit the bottom stair everyone turned their heads to us I guess getting a whiff of Derek's new found scent but no one ever said anything. Some even bowed their heads towards him I noticed it but since no one ever said anything I just let it go for another time. We chat and hang out as the day goes by pretty fast soon enough it is night and Derek is in the Bathroom taking a shower instead of joining him I decided to go ask Alec about the mating thing and if we can do it more than once like wolfs do. 

I knock on the door and I dont hear nothing so I peek inside to see if he is already sleeping. I opened the door and I knew I should have just stayed out in the hall. Bella layed in the nude I say nude because her outfit was leatherbut it exposed her breast and every thing else the only thing that was cover was her private area. She was also blindfolded and her hands chained to the headboard of the bed. When I walked in she said.

"Alec, Master Alec is that you?" I didnt want her to know that is was not him and tried to close the door but she inhaled a deep breath and knew it was me.

"Alyssa, Its not what you think I am not being hurt its just a game we like to play." 

"Oh trust me I dont think you are hurt I am just shoked I am going to leave now cause this is the third time I have walked in on something I should not have." I tell her truthfully walking back out the door and closing it also I grabbed a sock that was by the door and placed it on the knob after I shut it. I walked down the hallway and bumped into the man himself Alec.

"Hey umm I needed to talk to you but if you have to go I understand." I say to him looking at his face.

" No its okay lets go to my office." He said walking off infront of me and down the stairs. Once he shut the door I sat in the chair opposite his desk and got to the point.

"Last night I marked Derek not on purpose but by accident. He was fine afterwards and he wants to do it more. I came to you to see if we can or if I need to gain more control of my wolf?" I blurt everything out hoping I wont have to repeat any of it.

"Oh I know, I could feel as soon as it happened because he is such a strong vampire that your marking gave him the scent and feel of an Alpha wolf. He will never shift but he will have the vibe of a true Alpha. I have been researching the history and in all the books I have not found anything about what happened last night I have even went as far as asking the moon goddess to help me understand this. I think you can do it again but each time make sure he is okay after yall finish."