Chapter 13: A Bbq fit for a Queen!

Waking up I can feel that I dont have a hangover like I usually do after a night at the club, which is good because I have to run to the mall and find something to wear to the Bbq that Derek's parents are throwing. I guess they are like a pack except they have a king & queen instead of Alphas. Derek says their is alot of things that we have incommon when it comes to the way of our life for our people.

I get up And shower and rush down stairs to grab liliana so she can run with me she has had to meet the parent's before so she know's how to dress.

After an hour & a half looking around the mall til I finally found a nice floor length sun dress and some sandals to go with it. I can never just go to the mall and find something right away, no it has to take me an hour or more looking. things are always rough when I'm in a rush. I speed home to get ready and head to Derek's so that we can go over to his parent's together.

After I get home I run right past Alec and up to my room. I jump in the shower and take the fastest shower I have even taken and when I come out I hear my phone ringing. Ugh... Lacie must know when I am getting out the shower cause this is the second time she has caught me like this. 

"Hello"

" Hey Alyssa"

"Yea, what's up Lac? How are things there? Oh I have talked to Alec already."

"Oh yea , Well things are not so good here What did he say ?"

" He said, Yea that ya'll can come here if you want and if he has to help then he will but I will be one of the first to go there to fight cause I am one of the fighters. What has happened its not my family is it ?"

" That's good and bad , Nick is still looking for you and he has plans for when he does find you. I dont know what plans but I know he has them. He is trying to get Kimber to concieve his heir but its not working either. Alyssa There was another attack and my Dad was the casualty this time."

" Oh my God Lacie, I know its crazy but how are you and your mom?"

"I'm okay my mom has kept held up on their room since it happened. He went to help fight and got caught by suprise by three rouges at one time he had no chance. Alyssa I think the rouges want something or someone because any other pack they attacked they only did once this is twice for us.

" Lacie i'm so sorry for you and your mom your dad was a great man."

" Yea he was, Well I was just calling to keep you posted. I'm gonna let you go so I can go see if my mom will eat."

"Okay I'll call you laters ok Lac?"

"Yea that's fine, Bye "

"Bye"

I hang up and finished getting ready still in shock to find out about Lacies dad dying.I leave and get to Derek's place fairly quickly. We head to his parent's right after I get here. I am very nervous. I've never meet anyones parent's before.

He gets out and opens my door. While telling me to just be myself and to calm down. So much for him to say he know these people. We go in and they are in the family room. As I walk in I smile a nice sweet smile and his mom rushes over to take my hands.

"Oh my honey, She is so beautifulright dear?" His mom Victoria says.

" Yes dear she would be even prettier without you holding on to her " His dad Dominic says

"Oh hush, not in front of the kids" his mom scolds her husband.

"Hi mom, Hi Dad this is Alyssa, my other half. Alyssa these are my parents Dominic and Victoria.

I smile again and say "Hello"

"Oh sweetie , I love your necklace , Honey why dont I have one of those ?" His mom asks her husband.

" Because dear they are youngstersand wear things like that." his dad answers her

" We will finish this conversation later and your in trouble for calling me old..."

"Hello wheres the food and the Clan I would love for them to meet Alyssa and then tell her the big news." Derek says

"Derek what news ?" I asked

They are in the back yard. Still wondering what the news is I head with them to the back and out the back patio doors. When we walked out the Patio doors everyone that was outside turns to look at us all curious. We walked over to the largest picnic table and had a seat. As does all the other people here. We are served our food and begin to eat. After dessert Derek's dad stands and walks over to a stage that is setup not far from our table. Everyone turns to listen to what he is going to say.

"Hello my fellow members of Blu Craven."

"Hello Dominic " The crowd says in unisen.

" I hope that your dinner was great. we have a few announcements to be made this evening. Without further interuptions Victoria can you come up here please."

Victoria Derek's mom gets up and joins her husband on the stage.

Dominic P.O.V.

"I would like to start with as your King and Queen of Blu Craven I would like to say that our son Derek has found his life mate and she is here with us today. Also as you can sense she is indeed a werewolf a very beautiful one at that. Being as they are your future King and Queen I want ya'll to show them as much Respect as you do us. with that said, Alyssa Derek will you come join us up here please?"

Alyssa P.O.V

I would like to start as your King and Queen of Blu Craven... After I heard that sentence I started to freak out I am their future Queen. Me really I cant believe it... Did he say King and Queen ? my wolf questions in my head. As I think back Yes, Yes he did WOW! Oh my That would make Derek a future King really, I am rejected by a future Alpha only to be a life mate for a future King of Vampire. I need some air. ( Were outside my wolf remarks, My wolf is excited about this new information. coming out of my zoning out I here Dominic asking for us to join them up on the stage. I look over to Derek and he is looking at me cautionly, I guess of what my reaction would be to all this news. As I get up and walk with him up to his parents I let him know that he has alot of explaining to do later and some apoligizing for not telling me sooner. How ever I anm not mad at him.

We go up and say out Hello's and mingle alittle. I see Derek is tired so I go to him and tell him that I'm tired as well and that I am staying over for the night. I see a flash of lust fill his eyes. He quicly excuses us to head up to bed.

****************************************************************************************************

Hope you like the chapter sorry I didnt update it yesterday got busy with my little kiddoz.....

 comment... vote... follow... next chapter up soon