Description

Jianna Clarisse Avery did not really have the average life she pretends to live everyday. In fact, she was the youngest daughter of one of the richest men in New York. However, she grew up all the way across the United States with her aunt which actually made it easier for her to live normally without having to worry about the press or anyone after their family's fortunes, as her father puts it. She didn't despise her father for sending her away after finding out what it would cost. She promised her sister to live the life she wants in California and not make the same mistakes she did.

Archer Giovanni Xavier was somehow the opposite of her. Archer was also an heir of a wealthy man based in New York City but unlike Jianna, he enjoyed the perks of his lavish life. He grew up in the city and knew every inch of it like the palm of his hands. Everyone knew who Archer Xavier was. Almost every girl fawned over his charm which he will not deny love. He loved the attention. As a matter of fact, he craved it. If anyone wanted to see him, all they had to do was crash a gala or go to a club. He'll be there hanging out with the ones he considers his equals.

Of course, life ain't all that pretty. It needs to crash and burn to be considered one. After a couple of years in California, Jianna will be sent back to New York to be forced to marry a man to save their now collapsing business. Despite that, she seemed to be happy coming back home? Is she really breaking her promise if it was actually what she wanted?

At least, she thought it was.

[ CURRENTLY UNDER HEAVY EDITING ]