Chapter #14

𝑨𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝑽

I woke up to the vampire and Wyatt laughing at something. I guess the wolf has used his charming ways yet again to make a friend.

I'd say he's really good at what he does because it's just way too easy for him. One day he and Valentino are enemies and the next thing you know they might be best friends. It's crazy how guys work out their friendships.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked as the boys were walking back.

"Morning there Ms cheer face." Valentino said.

"Good morning guys. I'm so sorry I was just excited for wolfy and all." I apologized.

"It's ok to feel excited, ask Wynter about it." Wyatt joked.

"Agreed, and it is your sister we're talking about here. It's a really big day for us, outcasts." the vampire said.

"From what we've been told, the Tower of Truths requires tokens in order for you to be able to ask a question." Wyatt said.

"Tokens?" I asked.

"Yeah." the vampire replied.

"Such as...?" I asked.

"Well, me and Fred have been collecting some rare berries for some time now. We only have enough for maybe.. Say 2 questions each." the vampire said.

"Berries... " Wyatt said in disbelief.

"Could things get any more real?" I joked.

"Well, your sister is the last direct descendant of the mighty direwolf, she's dating a werewolf, vampires and fairies exist along with zombies and wolves, your sister has been living under a curse and will have it for life, you ditched your boyfriend back at Seabrook, we found the direwolf moonstone material, and berries are our key to finding the truth." the vampire recited.

"That is a lot when you put it that way." Wyatt agreed.

"And a vampire likes a zombie." I teased.

"Oh dear..." he said.

"Ok, so that's happening..." Wyatt said at Valentino's blushing face.

"Awoooooo" Willa howled.

"We're not with the pack, Willa." Wynter groaned as she was getting up.

"It's already a habit. And I won't lose it." Willa proudly said.

"As alpha, you shouldn't." Wyatt smiled.

"Again, Wyatt. I am not the-" she started.

She stopped herself when Wyatt gave her a look.

"Don't ruin your moment of glory." Wynter said.

I guess the wolves get to have their own jokes.

Later that day, we were all packed up and ready to leave for the Tower of Truths.

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝑽

"Alright, let's get to it." Fred said as we all started walking again.

Fred was up front, leading the way, I was behind him, next to me was Eliza, meanwhile Wynter and Addison were behind us, Wyatt was with his sister, and finally, of course, was wolfy, as usual, in the back.

We were just about half an hour walk away from the tower and I didn't know how to feel.

We got closer and closer to the tall grey tower. It looked like some classic tower you would see in the stories, in fact, it was something that was is the stories.