Florence only caught a snippet of their conversation, but she knew it was about her. Ben must have heard too, because he cleared his throat awkwardly, and tapped his hands on the back of a chair with nerves.

"Alright Ben?" Newt asked, straightening up and turning to the pair. Ben looked to the girl who hung back slightly, and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Greenie wants to put in some requests for supplies." He widened his eyes at the boy as if to say girl things, and Newt flushed red.

"Of course Greenbean. Let me get you the list." Newt fished through some papers and pulled out a piece that he then handed to the girl. On it was a few things;

Serum
Clothes
Plates
Bandages

Florence took the pen from the boy and tried her best to block out the looks of the boys on her. She was embarrassed to say the least.

She began to write down what she needed - clothes, hair ties, sanitary products - and desperately attempted to cover her writing as casually as possible.

"Okay that's it." She put her pen down and tucked a hair behind her ear. Newt took the list back from her and she turned to Ben so the pair could leave.

Just as she reached the door, she remembered her weird daydream from earlier, when she was playing the guitar. She placed her hand on Ben's arm to stop him, and spun on her heel to face Newt.

"Hey, sorry I just forgot one more thing." She spoke nervously, worried the boys would think her weird for asking what she was about to.

"What is it? I'll write it down."

"Can I ask for a guitar?" Her words earned two confused looks, and a rather amused one from Ben.

"A guitar? What the hell would ya need a guitar for?" Alby asked, beyond bemused with her words. Florence merely shrugged.

"I think it would raise spirits in here. I don't know, I just thought it would be a good idea."

Newt smiled, "I'll write it down. It's hella worth a try. We need some sort of entertainment, we asked for a bloody tv and they said no." He exchanged a look with Alby, who caved, and so Newt wrote it down.

Florence thanked him quickly before darting from the room. She felt a tiny bit embarrassed about asking for a guitar since it was so random, and as Alby questioned her on it. However Ben quickly caught the girl up, and he had his own questions about her odd request.

"You can play the guitar?"

"I have no idea." She swiftly replied, and continued walking without looking at the boy.

"Then why did you want one?" Sighing, she finally stopped.

The pair were close to the Deadheads, and there didn't seem to be anyone around. Still feeling paranoid, Florence glanced around to see if anyone was nearby and took the boy's wrist, leading him behind a tree.

"What are you-"

"-I think I remembered something." His eyes grew wide, and he opened his mouth, as if he was going to say something. He eventually let his mouth shut again, having not found anything to say.

What was he supposed to say? No one remembers anything, except from if they go through the Changing apparently.

"Don't look at me like that!" She hissed, and Ben rolled his eyes.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to look at you! What did you remember?" She paused, and for a moment she considered lying. She considered telling the boy it was a joke, and that she had made it all up.