5//kakyoin's hatched egg

"who are you"

maybe you're just a dramatic dumbass, but this stinky man really just made you rethink who you really are. a girl who likes to cause trouble? a girl who's annoying? a girl who thinks she's the main character, but she's really just a poorly drawn anime background character? sigh, maybe you are just a poorly drawn anime background character... one that might just be a hint to the next main character... or maybe not <3

"answer the question"

you snap back to reality from your 9 second existential crisis. the man pointing his gun to you was getting impatient, and you were slightly panicking.

are you really going to die in the hands of a man who probably haven't showered for 2 weeks straight? pfft- what are you? a background character? don't worry hunny, your questions earlier are answered. you're the main character here. I'm not gonna let you die this early <3

"shithead!" you shout as a look of surprise consume the stinky man's face. you knew he had a "ghost" with him too.

you were really excited on the inside, fantasizing about you and him talking about your stands and what it can do. but right now, you might just get a bullet in your head if you don't act smart.

think...what does a stinky man want to hear in order to not shoot you...hmm...

head empty, no thoughts

fuck thinking. it's overrated.

in the blink of an eye, shithead bolted in front of the man and grabbed the gu-

...

a...plushie?...a dolphin plushie?

questions raided your head like no tomorrow. where are you? what time is it? where is the nearest femboy hooters? where is that stinky man with his musty gun?

you don't exactly know what happened, but you're guessing that that cow's ability didn't wear off just yet, resulting in you going to a different place.

"papa, someone took my dolphin" a little voice caught you off guard. it was a little boy with black, curly hair who seemed to have a hat that merged with his locks...how strange.

you put two and two together and quickly realized that shithead was holding this boy's plushie. "oh, sorry. here you go-" you said as you handed him his dolphin back " what's your name?" you weren't too keen with children, but this one...this one you were drawn to. it was like he's connected with someone important.

"jouta! jouta kujo"

you slowly started to feel tingly again, indicating that you were about to go bye bye to this place in a moment.

but you can't just go without saying anything to your old pals, can you?

"y/n?"

you whip your head towards the voice. there stood two males, one wearing an all green outfit with some jewels on it while one was wearing a ps5 type beat outfit.

they're all cool and all, but...how do they know your name?

"huh" you stupidly said as the said two started to freak out.

"so this is what you meant when you said that we'll see you again!! wow! you don't look like you've aged at all!" the pink haired male blabbered, leaving more questions in your head

"bro??? um...I don't know what you're talking about, but like... I'm gonna go?"

your awkwardness level was off the charts. you didn't know shit about what that pink haired dude was spitting. but he did seem genuine about it. maybe he was spitting facts, maybe he was messing with you, who knows...

the man still blabbered on and on while the feeling of static ate you up. you turned your sense of hearing off when he mentioned thigh high converse shoes.

you just stood there, hearing white noise as you wait to end up in a different place.

==========
I'm not dead 💕
MY HEAD HURTS I GOT LIKE A MILLION IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK BUR IDK HOW TO FUCKIND WRITE IT PROBWRLY 😡😡😡
eh, I'll figure it out 😳✌