2//sk8r girl

y/n ran like a simp tynna please an e girl. the party is over, she's alone, her head is aching from the alcohol, and her knees are wobbling. this girl is absolutely NOT thriving at the moment. this bitch ended up at a FARM. tell me how she went from party rocker to country girl? probably because she was still riding that stupid skateboard. y/n slowed down, trying to catch her breath. "tell me why I only used this skateboard 8 minutes ago😤😤😤" she said, not really asking anyone, but more of talking to herself. she's cold and hungry, regretting not snatching a box of pizza while running to the middle of who knows where. the night was cold. the girl didn't regret wearing a jacket, but she did regret wearing a crop top inside. now she's kind of cold. out in the distance, she heard a faint sound of a cow. "COW?!" she exclaimed, excited to see a real life cow. she ran towards where the sound came, not really thinking about the consequences of her actions. "oh my god, it's a cow😳" she said, seeing a silhouette of a cow, far away

the girl immediately put some plastic on her fake yeezys, scared that she'll get mud on it. y/n ran towards the cow, still drunk as hell, trying her best to not trip over nothing.

at this point, the cow already noticed y/n running at full speed towards it. once y/n was seen as a threat by the cow, it summoned a little ghostly figure, translucent to anyone who can see it. y/n stopped dead in her tracks, now more intruged than ever. she's been looking for someone who also had those 'powers'. "YO!!!!" y/n exclaimed while bringing her stand out. "this fucking cow has a ghost too!!".

o(〃^▽^〃)o o(〃^▽^〃)o o(〃^▽^〃)o

stand name: [SHITHEAD]
stand user: y/n l/n
ability: •can control energy and anything that has energy
•can create energy
•can punch hard
•[OFF LIMITS, NOT UNLOCKED YET]
stand cry: •SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA-THEAD!

stand name: ?????
stand user: a fucking cow
ability: •can open a portal to other dimensions, timelines, and
universes
stand cry:?????

o(〃^▽^〃)o o(〃^▽^〃)o o(〃^▽^〃)o

y/n ran to hug the cow for being ghost wielding buddies, not knowing the intensity of the situation. the cow's stand punched the ground real hard, making a portal right below the poor drunk girl.

every bit of y/n's body was in pain, not in an extreme one though. it felt like when you cut the blood flow on your leg and you suddenly feel like your leg was tv static. she was just falling in a void, sometimes seeing visions of random people in gay ass clothes.

the girl passed out for a moment before gaining her conscience back after a couple of seconds, but to her, it felt like 3 hours. she woke up lying down on cement. she silently thanked the gods that they didn't mess her drip up. "bitch where am I? I feel like I'm in another fucking universe dawg😤😤" oh little did she know. "are you okay?" a voice called out to her, it sounded too polite to be someone from 2020. "huh? why the fuck are you dressed like that, fucker? nvm, I kinda respect the drip💯💯" the girl said, eyeing the boy's attire. "my names Johnathan, but everyone calls me Jojo. are you from here? you can stay at m-" "bruh shut up for a second, my head hurts😤😤😤" y/n rudely interrupted the buff boy wearing a drip.

Jonathan nervously laughed, not liking how rude the girl is. "Jojo, you shouldn't tolerate delinquents like that. if you really think they're rude, just leave them," another boy said, not admitting to liking the girl's guts. "who the fuck are you. huh, bitch boy?" y/n stood up, still wobbling, drunk as fuck. just before y/n could fight the buff man, she started to feel like static again. "uh oh, ciao bitches, I think I'm gonna disappear hehe" y/n glitched, this time, the pain was actually bothering her. the two watched with a weirded out face as the girl disappeared before their eyes.

the girl encountered 6 more people, the next one having more or less drip than the other. this whole trip is a nightmare full of pain, and y/n was getting hella headaches.