𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Start from the beginning

❝Hey, I'm not planning on killing you, I promise. ❞
Jungkook said, his eyes softening.

❝How did you end up in front of the alley?❞
Jungkook questioned, wanting to know whether it was a coincidence or a planned event.

❝Jimin said that we should follow you and yoongi hyung because we're bitches and curiosity only kills cats.❞
Taehyung whispered, pouting, a lone tear slid down his face.

Jungkook resisted the urge to burst out laughing, the younger was just so adorable, Jungkook loved the youngers eyes, he loved the way they shined.

❝you're not a bitch, you're a defenceless Kitten!❞
Jungkook said, in between soft laughs.

❝No hyung! I'm not a kitten, I'm a Tiger.❞
Taehyung stated, proudly.

The sound of jungkook's laughter was music to Taehyung's ears.

❝yeah, a harmless baby tiger that chases after colorful butterflies!❞
Jungkook stated, booping Taehyung's perfect nose.

❝Rawr!❞
Taehyung voiced out, making a pouncing actions with his hands.

❝If you get any cuter, I might just eat you up.❞
Jungkook whisper, his voice dropping down an octave.

Taehyung tilted his head,cutely, not understanding what Jungkook implied by the statement.

❝B-but I'm the tiger and you're the bunny!❞

❝Sometimes, the Prey is the actual predator.❞
Jungkook whispered, his hands tracing Taehyung's jawline.

❝Why'd you let yoongi hyung kill the man?❞

Jungkook withdrew his hand from Taehyung's jawline and placed it on his neck, gently.

❝because I didn't care, that man didn't deserve to live anyway. ❞

❝Nobody deserves to die at the hands of someone else, jungkook.❞
Taehyung whispered, his demeanor now serious.

❝You might be the epitome of an Angel, Tae but I'm not, I'm only human.
A human who doesn't give a fuck about what someone else deserves because life doesn't work that way. ❞

Taehyung remained quite, his eyes casted downwards, he didn't understand how it was so easy for jungkook to take another human's life.

❝He was a serial rapist, a rapist who was excused by the law because of his influence and wealth, each and every time, he wasn't the first free criminal me and yoongi hyung witnessed or killed.
So, you tell me Taehyung, did he deserve to live? after he ruthlessly murdered various innocent soul's will to live?❞

❝No.❞
Taehyung answered in a heartbeat, monster's who inflict such a horrendous pain to an innocent soul, didn't deserve a place on earth, they shouldn't even get a place in hell.

Silence took over them after the two syllables left Taehyung's mouth, taehyung wanted to convince himself that Jungkook and Yoongi Hyung were wrong for taking someone's life but deep inside in his heart he knew that Jungkook delivered justice to many who were failed by the law, jungkook couldn't be deemed a hero or a villain.

Jungkook was just Jungkook.

He wasn't wrong or right, black or white, Jungkook was shades of Grey.

Taehyung smiled at jungkook, eyes shining, a silent appreciation for what jungkook did for many helpless souls.

For the first time in a while, the corner of jungkook's lips lifted into a full blown smile, his bunny teeth complimenting his thin, pink lips.

-And to Taehyung, Jungkook's smile was prettier than any painting he had created.

It's so unfair that people with the most beautiful smiles are the ones, blessed with the least reasons to smile.

Life for the most part has always been ironic.

The pair exited the dark alley, with bright smiles on their faces and new rising feelings in their hearts.

Agust D2 dropped and I'm not O K.
Anyways, please vote!
Stay safe and have a great day :)
-S🥀