Fanbabies!

Aight I got them. Karmanami, GakuRio, SugiZaki and NagiKae

Karmanami:

Hatsu Akabane - Red hair and purple eyes. Glasses too. He's like his mother, nervous, shy and socially awkward. First child and is 2 years older than Mika. (14)

Mika Akabane - Red hair and golden eyes. Hair is tied into two pigtails. A female version of Karma. She likes chemistry though and uses it for her pranks. (12)

NagiKae:

Kosuke Shiota - Black hair and blue eyes. His personality is like his mother's, Akari. His twin sister has to keep him in line. (14)

Kohaku Shiota - Blue hair and amber eyes. A personality like her father's but it can sometimes resemble her mother's. (14) She likes Hatsu a bit.

GakuRio:

Riku Asano - Strawberry blonde hair (a bit more on the dirty ginger side though) and purple eyes. The Asano genes are dominant. He acts just like Gakushuu and Gakuhou, please help him. He is loved though, so that's good. (11) He likes Mika.

SugiZaki:

Haru Sugino - Black hair and blue eyes. Likes sports and has a calm and mature personality like his mother. (8)

Sara Sugino - Black hair and blue eyes. She's too young but it seems like she'll turn out like Tomohito, given the number of times she's tried to join her dad and older brother in baseball practice. (2)

I still haven't drawn them all yet. I'm terrible at drawing (I think?). Apologies UwU.

I like to think that Rio is preggers with another one. They're all pretty wild so- they all get many children.

Romance between the children 0.0

Karma won't let Riku near his child. RIP Riku, overprotective daddy Karma activated.