Theory of The Hands

SO.

Do you guys know about the little hand holding teaser Yuusei Matsui put in chapter 179?

I have a feeling it's Karma and Manami.

Why?

First of all, if you look at the last panel, where they let go, you'll see a black sleeve on the man's hand.

There are only 3 people in the manga shown to be wearing black sleeves after the 7 year gap. Those 3 are: Karasuma, Karma and Terasaka.

Terasaka is completely out of the picture, as his hands are more bulky and...I can't believe I'm going to say this...thicc.

It can't be Karasuma either, because e was just shown in the office before the scene changed to the train station.

That leaves Karma.

And yes I understand he was going to a building, but to go to the building he needed to take a train.

The scene was at a train station. Also the way one of them was speaking, is exactly how Karma would talk.

Now the females hand. Her hand is most definitely petite and small in size.

The only two females in Assassination Classroom to have such small and petite hands are Kaede Kayano (Akari Yukimura) and Manami Okuda.

Akari is immediately debunked, as she was the one acting for the movie (or TV series, idk).

Which leaves...Manami.

Like I mentioned with Karma, the way the other one speaks is in a style Manami would talk.

So I have come to the conclusion that it was Karma and Manami holding hands.

There you go. That's my theory.

And no I am not being biased. I evaluated each and every one of the hetero ships and scanned the entire chapter at least 10 times carefully before reaching my final answer.

Or, you know, it could just be two random people that haven't been introduced formally :/

What do you guys think? The...3 people that...actually read my rants of course...