A.

Yes, I am doing the answers part of the Q&A.

Since only two people asked questions, I'll still keep the question part open. If you have a question for me then go to 'Q?' and comment.

I'll edit this chapter whenever a new question pops up :)

Anyway-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.

Hmmmm I can't really think of any good questions. But the first thing that comes to mind is why do you like Okuda? Sorry it's bad 😔

Nic_De_Thic

It's not a bad question, don't worry! It actually got me thinking for a bit...Why do I like Okuda? Well, one of the reasons is that I find myself attracted to characters in glasses, I also like shy personalities. She actually caught my attention on my second time watching AssClass. I think it was because I faintly recalled her being shipped with Karma and I got curious about it. So I found myself paying more attention to Okuda the second time watching it. I just fell in love with her cute habits, you know?

Sorry, I think I wrote too much-

2. 

What was your first impression on assclass? And how did you come to know it?

AemyMoses

My first impression of AssClass was 'what a boring anime'. Partly because the beginning episode actually bored the heck outta me. There was no actual action, you feel me? The atmosphere was so depressing! And the first thing I thought when I saw Koro-Sensei's tentacles was 'Tentacles? Those look like testicles!'

And about your second question, I came to know about it through my best friend. It was when I was 10 though, so it spent quite a while just sitting there in my watch list :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I actually loved answering your questions, even if there wasn't much to answer. I would appreciate it if the readers gave me a few more :)

Random Fact: I actually don't like Easter. It makes no sense to me. No offence to people who do celebrate Easter though!

Question for the readers!

What are your thoughts on K-Pop? Be totally honest with me, I'm not one to bash you for not liking it.