after

"I want another," Harry says, as soon as the nurses leave them alone, kissing Amir's head again and taking his hand with one of his fingers. "Look at him. He's perfect."

"Insatiable," Zain says quietly, still feeling shaky from the adrenaline. He hates seeing Harry in pain, and it wasn't easier the second time. He kisses Amir's cheek.

"Give it a few months at least," he adds, recognising the stubborn determination on Harry's face. It's not like he minds, watching Amir's little fingers curled around Harry's finger, the little nails, and his scrunched up face and seeing Harry glowing with happiness and love, looking perfect.

"Months, huh," Harry grins, sweaty and slightly red-faced still, his hair greasy because he's been too uncomfortable to wash it all week. So very perfect.

Zain kisses his dimple and closes his eyes, rubbing his nose against Harry's cheek and up into Harry's hair. "You know I can't deny you anything," he says quietly, because he can't.

"I know," Harry smiles at him, cupping Zain's cheek. "It's why I get to stay at home all day and spend all our money on baking ingredients."

"Yea," Zain says, kissing Harry's forehead. "And why our son is named Amir. Poor baby." Next time he'd really have to think for a name himself, or at least be alright with naming the baby after himself, however narcissistic it felt.

"It's a good name," Harry protests. "I like it. Very regal."

"It's certainly something," Zain agrees, kissing him again. "Are you alright?"

"Of course. Go home to Noor," Harry smiles at him before looking back down at Amir, hopelessly in love. "Mum will want to come by as soon as you're home anyways."

"Ok," Zain says, kissing Harry again and leaning down to press a careful kiss to Amir's head. "I love you both."

"We know," Harry says, self-assured, stroking Amir's head. "We love you, too. Give Noor a kiss. And don't forget to tell your mum! And bring me my other shoes, I don't know why I thought these would be more comfortable in hospital."

"Of course, I'll give them to Anne to bring," Zain says, kissing him again. It's hard letting him go, which is what got them here and will get them here again. "Love you so much."

"I love you, too," Harry answers softly, pressing his nose against Zain's cheek. "Now go look after our daughter. Amir and I will be fine."

"Yea," Zain agrees and pulls himself away with another kiss.

🎂

The end!!
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading, as always 💖

(the poor baby is called amir malik because I'm uncreative af 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ we're gonna blame harry)

showstopper [zarry] ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें