Chapter mine

I woke up to see Vaati laying on top of me. He was still sleeping as he held me securely. I groggily turned my head to my alarm clock. Six am. That should of gone .... I jumped as the alarm blared throughout the room. Vaati groaned. He hated mornings. Don't we all? I quickly closed my eyes as he shut the alarm off. I felt him lick my cheek to wake up. I giggled.
"Vaati! You're not a dog!" I giggled once more. "That tickles!"
Vaati smirked before tickling my weak spots. I tried my best not to laugh but I couldn't help it. I tried to tickle him back but he'd pin my wrists down whenever I tried to. It soon came to the point where I was begging him to stop. He continued with my torture anyways. I couldn't take it anymore. I told him I loved him over and over again. It wasn't working. He kept tickling me telling me he loved me to. I laughed so hard it hurt to breath. I began to feel my legs tremble. Vaati smirked and stopped my tickle torture and let me use the bathroom. Once I was walked out of the bathroom, Vaati picked me up and carried me down the stairs. Mom wasn't up yet which was a good sign. We got our cereal and headed to the living room. Instead of eating at first, Vaati set me down on his lap facing him. He placed my head against his chest as he wrapped his right arm around my waist. His left hand supported my head. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I could feel my eyes closing again. Tiredness took over me. Before I knew what happened, I passed out.
It was six thirty before Vaati woke me up again. I groaned and told him five more minutes. He chuckled and kept poking me so I'd stay awake. I let out an annoyed grunt.
"No."
"Funny, I thought you liked waffles."
"What? I got cereal not..."
"The cereal died."
"Huh?"
"The cereal became soggy when you fell asleep again."
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
He smiled. "Because you looked really cute."
"I'm not cute!"
"Yes you are. Now eat your waffles."
"Hmpf! I'm not cute." I said before eating.
After I ate, I went to go brush my teeth in the bathroom. My hair was a mess! It was sticking out in all angles. How could Vaati find this cute?! I look like a troll doll! Well hair, prepare to meet Mr. Shower! After turning on the water, I hopped in the shower.
"Damn it!" I said realizing I was still in my pjs.
I quickly took them off throwing them across the room.
"Okay I'll get out!" Vaati said.
I could feel my face grow hot as I growled. I grabbed a few soap bottles and threw them at him.
"Vaati you pervert!" I said as I threw another one.
I heard him laughing as he closed the door. I growled at threw whatever I could at the door.
"Nice penis!" He yelled.
"Fuck you!"
"You wish!"
I stayed in there for another hour. I didn't want to come out after that. There was no way in hell I was. I felt the water start to get cold. I decided to get out of the shower. I realized I forgot my clothes when I saw a stack of them in the room. I knew Vaati put them there because every clothing item in my dresser was on the shelf in the bathroom. That was why he was in here earlier... Now I feel bad. Well he should've told me! I jumped as I heard a knock on the door.
" Are you ok in there?"
Vaati.
"Yeah." I replied flatly.
"'Ok. We're already late and I'm sorry for earlier."
"You didn't have to wait for me."
"Can I come in now?"
"No I'm naked."
It took him a few minutes to respond. I guess he stopped himself before he could say anything perverted.
"Ok." Was his response.
I picked out a black shirt and pants. I grabbed my black sweatshirt with black and purple stripes on the sleeves. After I brushed my hair I unlocked the door starting to walk out. Vaati quickly took me into his arms. I told him I was sorry. He told me he was to.
"Do I really have... A small... You know... Penis? " I blushed with embarrassment as I asked.
"I never said it was small."
"I know... But when you said nice penis I thought..."
"When I said nice penis I meant it was a nice one. It's not too small. It's not too big. It's perfect."
I blushed a deeper shade of red. "You really are a pervert!"
He grabbed my ass. Causing me to jump a little. "You know it."
Once we were at school we checked in at the office. They wrote us our passes and sent us on our way. When we were got of the office Vaati grabbed my sleeve and pulled me into a closet.
"Vaati! Let go!"
"Let's skip." He subjected.
"If you wanted to skip why go to school?"
"Not the whole day, just the classes we don't have together."
"Vaati have to go. If I don't my mom will find out and..."
"What she doesn't know won't hurt her."
I sighed giving up. "What are we supposed to do in here anyway?"
"Anything." He said as he placed a hand on my butt. "Anything you want."
I was blushing again. I knew it. I felt his hand begin to rub my butt in a teasing manner. He gave it a playful smack. I gasped.
"Vaati!"
"Oh you know I'm only playing around."
"Still."
He wrapped his arms around my waist. Good he wasn't touching there anymore. We stayed like this for a while. We'd kiss and touch each other. It felt great because it was someone I loved not a stranger. I got feel that he was hard as so was I. We'd grind against each other. As soon as Vaati unbuckled my pants, the bell for second period rang. We have second period together.
"Vaati... I want more."
"Soon pet soon. But for now," he buckled up my pants. "We have to make sure we're not too late."
I looked at the time on the pass. Nine thirty. We're we really that late? We sat in the back once we reached our class rooms. When we're in the back nobody can see what we do. We could text each other, pass notes, this one time we got away with kissing each other. Basically we can do anything we want to.
"Hey it's my whore." Vaati said pointing to a guy.
"Oh ha ha very funny Vaati." The guy said.
This guy kind of looked like Vaati a little bit. Except he had gray skin, shorter hair, and black eyes with white pupils. He had purple eyeliner and diamond earrings. At first I thought he was a girl until I looked at his neck. Men have bigger Adam's apples than women do. His outfit was a little to skimpy for school.
"Did you get caught for dressing like they again?" Vaati joked.
"Excuse me mister, " I interrupted. "But who are you?"
He turned his head to face me. He stared at me in wonder. I sat there awkwardly feeling very uncomfortable.
"You must be that Shadow boy Vaati talks nonstop about!" He hugged me. "Oh you're even more beautiful than he described you. Oh how I wanna fuck yo.."
Before he finished, Vaati slammed him into the wall. The guy was actually in the wall. I stared at Vaati in half amazement and half fear. I had no idea he was that strong. I heard the guy groan in pain.
"He's not a fuck toy." Vaati growled before punching him.
They were both sent to the office leaving me alone. Before Vaati left he kissed my forehead promising to be back soon. An entire class went by. They still weren't back. In fact, they weren't back for the entire day. I felt very alone. I had no one to talk to. I needed someone to talk to. In my last block I tried talking to people but chickened out of it. I couldn't do it.
A boy who was just a little smaller than me sat down next to me. He had blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and he wore nothing but red clothing. He smiled at me.
"Hi! I'm Red and I noticed you were lonely and I didn't want you to be lonely.
Was it that obvious? Especially in innocent eyes? Was this a joke.
"Did you read?" Red asked turning to the page that we're supposed to be on in the Secret life of Bees.
"No. I was uh busy last night." Busy with Vaati.
"You missed out on a lot then: Lily finally finds of the true story of her mother fromAugust."
Why was this kid talking to me? I didn't mind his company, I was just wondering why me? Out of all the people?
"Red!" Said another voice sounding more gruff.
I looked up to see a man that looked somewhat like Red. Just a bit more masculine. He was taller than Red to. He had muscular arms while Red had noodle arms. Red looked up at him happily while holding his book.
"Blue! Sit next to me!" He chimed.
Red and Blue? So they're colors? Perfect.
"Red you know we have assigned seats."
"I know but the guy I'm sitting next to looked so lonely. "
Before Blue could say anything two more blonde haired boys walked in. One in green. The other in purple. Both looking more masculine than Red.
"Green! Vio! Over here!" Red directed.
They both walked over.
"Red why aren't you sitting in your assigned seat?" Asked the one in green.
"And who is this?" Asked the one in purple with a slight blush on his face.
I probably blushed at the attention I was getting. I wasn't used to so much attention other than the one Vaati gives me.
"I'm Shadow." I shyly said.
"Violet. But call me Vio please."
"O..oh ok."
The teacher surprisingly let us sit together. Since I always sit by myself in that class I guess he felt that I didn't need to be. I found out they were all colors. Also that just because they looked alike didn't mean they were brothers. Which I thought that at first. Red and Blue are dating. I thought they were cute together anyways. Green and Blue both do sports while Vio and Red are into art. Red plays soccer with Blue at home because he can't play for the school. It's not that he's bad, he just gets really bad stage fright. Vio writes books and music and plays. Me on the other hand, I'm not in any clubs or do anything school related. When the bell rang we said our goodbyes because they take the bus home. I'm walking distance from the school. When I walked out the front door I saw Vaati standing there waiting for me.
"Where were you?" I asked,
"I got o.s.s. for a week."
"A whole week?! Lucky!"
"I know. Lets just go home."