Chapter 2

I took a deep breath before walking up to school. I was trying my best to stay out of everyone's way. This was difficult to do since there were small crowds of people standing in the way just standing there talking.

" Excuse me. Sorry." I nervously said as I passed a few people.

Once I finally made it to the doors of the entrance I quickly opened the door and got inside as fast as I could. I did this incase there were people behind me. The one thing I didn't want to cause was conflict. Once I was sure there was no one around me I looked at the wise nearly empty halls indicating the bell rang. This reminded me that I needed to head down to the office to get a schedule. Which they were supposed to send in the mail but never did. I decided to run down the long hall to get to the office quicker. The only problem is, I didn't know where the hell it was. Unfortunately, once I was out of the hall way I bumped right into a guy who was about three times my size. Oh shit.

" S..sorry! Sorry! I'm sorry! I was in a hurry. And I didn't mean to run into you..."

" Bullshit you didn't!" He interrupted me.

I looked up at the man with fear in my ice blue eyes. He had an odd greenish color for his skin. His dark red hair that looked like it had been dyed was one if the weirdest haircuts I've ever seen. He looked like he was balding. His yellow eyes that were filled with anger focused on me. ONLY me. I could feel myself tremble. This was the one thing I wanted to avoid the most. Especially on my first day. I jumped when he snickered.

" Well aren't you a pretty little girl." He teased.

" I'm not a girl! " I growled.

" Meow!" He mocked. " I know your gender girly boy."

I balled my fists in anger. I shut my eyes as my nails dug into my skin. I then inhaled and exhaled feeling the anger slip away. I stood up and started to walk away. I didn't want any trouble.

I gasped as I felt him grab the back if my shirt and pull me towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his fingers rub up down against my sides. I was frozen stiff. I didn't know what to do. At this time, at this moment, I realized. We were completely alone. There were no students around. This is when my body began to really tremble. I opened my mouth to scream but it was quickly covered by his large hand. The hand seemed to take up most of my face.

" Shh," he ordered. " We don't want anyone hearing you now do we?"

As he asked that question, I felt his hand travel down my stomach and near the rim of my underwear. I struggled to break free although I knew it was no use. He was much stronger and faster than me. But I just had to try. I suddenly heard him scream and no longer felt either of his hands on me. I turned to see that his right hand on the floor laying in a pool of blood. I nudged my elbow into this stomach pushing him away from me.

" You leave that boy alone!" Said a voice.

I turned to the direction of the voice to reveal my rescuer. He had very light purple skin that almost looked white. He wore a strange cap on the top if his head with a red jewel on the front surrounded by gold. The cap along with cape were a dark blue color. I liked the style of his hair. It was a light lavender color, strait, went past his shoulders, his sideways bangs covered his left eye. The visable eye mesmerized me. It was red. The exact same shade as the blood on the floor. The marking under it was in the shape of the letter t. It looked kind of like a tribal tattoo to me.

" V..vaati!" The other male struggled to speak through the pain. " You motherfucker! He was my bitch!"

I felt the blood inside me boil. " I'M NOT YOUR BITCH! I'M NOBODIES BITCH! IN FACT, THE ONLY BITCH HERE IS YOU!"

I kicked his body that was already on the ground picking up the severed hand. He reached out to grab me once again but a power gust of wind sliced the hand right off. This caused him to cry out in pain once again.

" Don't touch him! " Vaati growled. " He's mine!"

I think I blushed at that. If I did, I'm not really good at hiding it. The green skinned man was a out to get up until we saw a teacher approaching.

" What's going..." She gasped as she saw the blood and the hands on the floor.

I gulped. I'm so dead. My parents are going to kill me.

" Oh my...who did this?! Never mind! To the office! All of you!" She said as she lead us to the office.

I guess now I know where it is. Oh my god! I'm going to die now!