36 - ♣ Sex In A Sex Club (ii)

Scene: Dominikov & Vivienne

They stepped into some sort of rich private club, except it wasn't just an ordinary club, Vivienne noted.

There was a huge wrestling ring in the middle, and two women butt-naked were wrestling, sort of. They weren't exactly trying to hurt each other physically; only sexually.

She didn't even exactly understand what the women were doing, but there were by-standers watching the whole scene, or wrestling, or whatever you could call it

At another spot, a woman was tied down to a pool table, spread out eagle-wide, and naked; with more than fifteen hands both male and female, on her. And she was screaming so loudly, Viv wondered if she was in pain. Various things were pushed into her holes. Fists, Dildos, name it.

She was appalled! And embarrassed all at once.

What the fuck is this, Dominikov?" Everyone except them, where either naked or half way there already.

In some other corners of the club, some people were out-rightly having sex! Weird combinations too. Two guys together, three girls together...

In another corner, people, both men and women, were brutally flogged, bounded on collars and cuffs

"Dominikov, what the fuck is this?" she asked, almost going red, at once backing the whole scene behind her, turning to look at him, only him, she didn't want her eyes glimpsing anything else. No thank you Sir, she'd had her fill of all this place had to offer, in terms of viewing, and activities.

"This is Italy Vivienne. What did you expect? It's Sex. Money and Power" he replied calmly, as if they weren't right in the middle of a major orgy, as if they were anyplace else, like a business room. His voice sounded that fucking calm.

"No, I get that! What I don't get is, why the fuck we're here" she bit out, going red

"You're embarrassed" he noted, dragging her into his arms and turning her so that her back was pressed to him while her front was facing the whole scene once more, and she was forced to watch. She struggled against his hold, deciding to close her eyes, when that didn't work out

"Leave your eyes open Vivienne. Watch" he growled out warningly

She was flustered, that he knew what she was about to do

"You're confident in every single way I can think of, except sexually. You're not comfortable when you're brought face to face with raw male ardour, lust or desire, and I wonder why. I blame Richard for this. A woman like you should be handled with a certain...care. And I'm going to correct the damage he's done"

"Let me warn you Dominikov. I'm not doing any of these things with you or with anyone. I will neither be wipped, nor groped."

"Do you trust me mi amore?" he whispered in her ear

"No. But then I don't trust these people either. And between two evils, I'd rather stick with you, than with any of these strangers" she said, her breathing rate accelerating

"Fair enough" he acknowledged

Just then, two people approached them. A man and a Lady.

"Sir Dominikov" they greeted

"Mistress Rita. Sir Ferdinard. Good to see you" he said smiling, he couldn't shake them because his two arms were still wrapped around Vivienne

"Who's this ? your new play toy?" Rita joked seductively, coming closer to place her palms on Dominikov's back and to nibble sweetly at his ear, with her bright red lipstick, sexually accelerating the whole gesture.

"Now don't look so jealous Mistress. You know there'll always be a special spot for you in my heart" Dominikov teased, giving Mistress Rita a full blown kiss on her lips, and for the first time, Dominikov smiled. Really smiled.

Vivienne stilled. Her heart was beating erratically now, although she'd stopped struggling against his hold. In all her years of existence, she'd never been this flabbergasted before. In the two weeks she'd known him, he'd never smiled that way to her before. The smile that screamed out: yes we've fucked, even quarreled before, but our friendship can effectively rival all of Bill Gate's wealth.

Her head continued dancing in a craze between shock and anger, as she noted that Rita's paws were still on him and he'd gone back to kissing her again.

The one emotion that was very rare for her to feel, because of her confidence, and yes, the same emotion she hated feeling the most, began to rear its ugly head. Jealously. As she remembered that the lady had mistaken her to be Dominikov's new fuck toy, and yet, Dominikov had done absolutely nothing to dissuage her of that idea.

Eventually, the anger won out in her mind, and she forcefully broke free of Dominikov's grip, staring straight at the lady Rita now, and as calmly as she could muster, she said

"Hi. I'm Vivienne. I'm guessing that had to be done by myself, since some people lack the manners to do or ask for a proper introduction. And apparently, we both have one thing in common already. Dominikov. But you see, Mistress Rita, I am the wife, not the play toy, because that would be you, bitch." and with that, she walked away from the trio, and at the last minute, decided to walk deeper into the club, than out of it, with her head held high, as a show of bravado and confidence to Dominikov, that she was a woman who could take care of herself.

She was Vivienne Fitzman, coming from one of the richest families in USA; also self-made billionaire, which meant she didn't need the approval of the hottest and most dangerous man on the planet, for her to be who she was. Who she always was. Confident. Beautiful. Cunning

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜