22 - ♣ Bosses vs. Bosses(ii)

Scene: Dominikov Machiavelli & Vivienne Fitzman

“A son? And you think biology works that way? What if it’s a girl? Or better still, what if I don’t get pregnant at all?” she asked indiginantly.

“A female can also be the ruler of the Order of Machiavelli. It doesn’t have to be a male, even though males are conventionally preferred. And for your sake, and that of your friends and family, you better hope you do get pregnant. but don’t worry, with the amount of times I’m gonna ram my cock into you in the next one year, it’s gonna be a miracle if you didn’t”

“Well it seems you have to rape me then, because I’d rather die than sleep with a shameful bastard like you”

“I’m capable of doing a lot of things Vivienne. But raping a woman isn’t one of them, because frankly, I don’t need too. This may shock you mi batte, but I plan to woo you. And you’re going to fall, without me even trying so hard. Yes, I’m going to touch you, a lot, but I’m not going to fuck you. No. not yet. Not until you personally beg me. And mark my words Vivienne at the right time, you will beg me” he said, his voice taking an intensity she’d never believed possible.

“Haha! Dream on Dominikov, dream on. Wait.. So let me get this straight. You aren’t going to sleep with me until I ask you to?” she said, unknowingly brightening up, mischievousness snifting in her eyes

“Yes”

“Do you swear on this?”

“I don’t need to. I never go back on my word. You of all people should know that”

“So what happens when the whole year passes and I don’t beg you?” she asked slowly getting excited

“That’s impossible Vivienne” he replied quietly.

“Just please answer me! What’s going to happen then?”

“I’d let you go. I can’t say the same for your friends or family though. But as for you, I’d let you go unharmed”

Piece of cake. She could always protect her friends and her family.

“Don’t lie to me Dominikov” she said, her mind already devising various plans.

“I have no reason to, il mio inamorato” he said, angling his head, to study her more.

“Gosh! There are so many things to talk about. Like, what happens when the child is born? Paraventure I do get pregnant and give birth to a child and this is a very huge paraventure, who gets to look after the child if we’re going to be separated after a year?”

“You. You’ll be given the liberty to freely care for your child and train him however you want to, but once he’s seventeen years old, you return him back to the Order, so he can learn what it means to be the head of an organization as big as the order of Machiavelli. I have no business with a child, only an adult” he replied already getting bored.

“So..you’re never going to cash in on any baby parenting, and suddenly like a thief in the night, you do the paternal acknowledgement when the child has been refurbished, branded and worked on?”. She huffed out coming damn close to rolling her eyes.

“Trust me. The last thing you’d want, is me in the life of an innocent child”

“Fine. I mean, you aren’t exactly role model father material, are you?” she asked sarcastically definitely rolling her eyes now.

“Watch your tone Vivienne. Don’t you enjoy how civilizedly we’ve been talking since? I could become the violent man you despise so much once more… I can see you’re tired. It’s evident in your every reply, your every facial expression. So don’t make this hard on yourself ma puta”

“I don’t speak…whatever that is”

“You don’t need to” he conceded

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter.

Pls, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote!!
Click the empty start below page of this chapter. It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜
Xoxo! ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦ ••• ♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦

Comments!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps. Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it. If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

Follow!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author. Also, you're always alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Next chapter coming right up!
Stay tuned!
Hey! hey! Before you go, hav you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave
BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜