Confidential Confession

~WARNING CHAPTER CONTAINS POTENTIALLY INAPPROPRIATE ACTS~

~Marceline's POV~

Finn closed the shower curtain and I heard some rustling around outside the shower. I heard the shower curtain pull back again, and then felt Finn step in behind me. I could feel my cheeks get warm and knew that I must be blushing, a lot... I let the water continue to run over my face and closed my eyes, trying to slow down my breathing. I felt Finn raise his arm and place it on my shoulder squeezing it slightly to let me know he was there.

"May I wash you off Vampire Queen?" I heard him say in his sheepish voice he used when he was shy. I smirked and nodded my head. I heard the soap bottle click open and then closed. Then I felt his strong, but gentle hands start to rub soap onto my shoulders and back gently. I closed my eyes again and enjoyed his gentle touch. It had been a very long time since I've had anyone touch me in such a sensual way.

"Hey Marcy, I have a confession..." I heard Finn say softly. My mind began to race and worry about what he could need to say right now. I turned to face him looking directly into his eyes.

"Okay..." I could hear my voice was unsteady, but I truly did not know what to expect from him right now. So much had gone on recently, what more could he have to confess. "I'm all ears..."

"I accidentally saw you naked once while you were getting into the shower when I was like sixteen..." it poured out of his mouth so fast that I almost couldn't understand what he said at all. I looked at him processing his words for a second, which seemed to make him nervous because he began to hang his head almost shamefully. "It was an accident I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..." he continue, but once I realized what he said I just started laughing. I laughed so hard that I started to hold my stomach and bend over a bit. When I finally looked back up at him, he looked very confused. "Are you upset?..."

"Finn I'm not upset with you! I just think that's really funny! How did you end up sneaking a peek you little perv." I gently punched his arm to let him know I was still joking.

"It was that night that Jake and I were "late" coming over to your house... we weren't late, we just accidentally got locked in your closet... then I tried to come out to see if the coast was clear and you were getting into the shower... this shower actually..." I grinned at him and shook my head slowly.

"Sneaky, sneaky boys."

"I'm really sorry though! I have felt horrible ever since, but I never knew when to bring it up or how to apologize." I giggled again.

"Well, did you at least like what you saw?"  I joked with him further. He blushed really hard and I laughed at his reaction. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Well I tried really hard not to look or think about it!!!" He snapped back, I could tell he was starting to get a bit tired of my teasing.

"Okay, okay, I forgive you." I smiled at him and he smiled a little bit back.

"Thank you..." he said softly.

"Do you like what you see now that you're allowed to look though?" He blushed really hard again and I giggled. He is so sweet and cute... I don't think I'll ever get tired of messing with him.