confronting luna

... it was morning, the sun rose up into the sky, as Twilight and Sombra awoke.

*Twilight*," so have you decided?".

*Sombra*," yes I have my star ... Even though I loved luna...it has passed, what we had before...it's gone now ...snuffed out by Celestia's, manipulation".

The stallion seemed saddened, but he just looked to his everything,. And nuzzled the mare of his dreams.

As they walked to the castle they saw luna.

*Sombra*," Luna, I have decided...that whatever we had...has been snuffed out...by Celestia...".

He seemed sad to tell her after she had, Been abandoned. Luna nodded And cried hard.

*Luna*," (sobbing), y-yes I see, I at least got to kiss you...which Celestia never let us be alone to do... I understand completely, you have your love...and I couldn't be happier". She smiled while crying, she seemed really happy for Sombra, yet at the same time, she was pained and saddened, but she understood and knew that Celestia ruined it for them...

Luna cantered forward and hugged Twilight.

*Luna*," p-please....take care of him... don't ever let him go...(she looks at Sombra one last time, and walks away)".

The lovers looked at each other and embraced, Sombra crying softly, for even though he is the happiest he can be... He never got to hurt. when he was taken from Luna.

Twilight nuzzled him and patted his back to soothe him.

Sombra became angry and trotted down to the dungeons.

*Sombra*," THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU WHORSE!, YOU BROKE HER!, YOU BROKE MY LOVE!, YOU'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING!, YOU BROKE TWILIGHT AND LUNA...I HOPE YOUR HAPPY, YOU JUST COULDN'T GET OVER THAT YOUR SISTER OR TWILIGHT, WERE SMARTER AND MORE CAPABLE OF YOUR OLD SUN PLOT, SO YOU DECIDED TO BE JEALOUS...I HOPE YOU ROT IN TARTURUS!".

he walks out of the dungeons,. Slamming the door as he walks angrily away, Twilight who had followed, despised Celestia, Sombra was right, she had humiliated, berated, ignored, and disregarded, all she had done, or accomplished.... And she had damaged her own sister, to the point she didn't have anyone else to love...she irreversibly damaged her, and Celestia paid the price, with a thousand years alone...it seems she didn't learn anything...

Twilight cantered after her husband and he had cooled down so she went up, and nuzzled him.

*Twilight*," she's ruined your life hasn't she?".

*Sombra*," she did...the only good thing that came from this ruined life...is you my star.... I love you (he nuzzles and kisses her deeply)".

She kissed back, swooning a bit, she held him, comeing through his mane, and he did the exact thing to her, holding her close and comeing throughout her mane.

The two lovers went back to their hotel and awaited their visit to ponyville, it would be hectic.. and discord will be there ...

Prepare for chaos...

Tbc
(Well I hoped yo- ack)

(Oh boy I'm about to have my debue, how does my beard look!)

(DISCORD NOT YET GET OUT!)

(Now now dear author, it's about time for CHAOS, AUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA)

(oh boy....guys I need help)