Prolouge, Sea Star

"Our first responders are out here at this massive fire at this apartment complex trying to put it out and get everyone out."

Diana had just barely started listening to news, thinking about how she should visit her favorite daughter of Aphrodite, while she's still in New York.

"Reports say that there are only two people left. Sally Jackson and 5 year old daughter Persephone Jackson."

Those names... OMG! No wonder they sounded fimilair!

Diana quickly suited up and and flew at full speed from her hotel room to Sally's apartment.

Diana darted towards the apartment she knew too well and barged inside.

There almost completely surrounded by flames was 5 year old Percy. Diana rushed forward and grabbed Percy in time before some flames got her.

"Where's your mom? Where's your mom, Percy!?!?" Diana practically screamed at the small child. Percy just shooked her head and started crying.

"Mom-mommy gone! Sh-she said t-t-to g-get to yo-you." Percy stuttered to Diana.

Diana hugged the little girl tighter and got them out of the burning building.

*The Next Day*

"Alright. I guess it's time for the will reading." The lawyer said.

"Ok. So, Ms. Jackson left Persephone in the custody of you Ms. Prince, all of her posessions will go to Persephone and there is quite a bit of money that will go to Persephone when she becomes of age. Any questions?"

Um. Yes. How old exactly will Percy have to be when she does get that money?" Diana asked a bit timidly.

"18. Now we have some papers we need you, Ms. Prince, to sign before you can take Persephone, so you can become her legal gaurdian." The lawyer gave Diana a folder with a bunch of papers and a pen.

Diana read over the papers before signing them, because that's what smart adults do, and handed them back to the lawyer.

"Ok. Your all set. Bye now." And with that the lawyer left the two greiving females.

"I guess it's just you and me now Perce."

"I'm thankful that I still have you, Diana."

"Me too, Perce, me too."

*Time Skip 1 Year, So Percy Is Now 6*

One day after school Percy came home crying to Diana.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Th-the ol-older kids s-said it-it was m-my fault th-that m-my d-daddy l-left. It-it was awful, mommy, awful!"

Diana hugged Percy tightly about to give her some comforting words when she realised something...

"You called me mommy!?!" Diana almost screamed at the little girl, she was honestly suprised and slightly confused.