Chapter 34:

Corey and Joey were holding hands as they walked out.

"What did you think?" Corey asked

"I think, its perfect." Joey smiled before pausing "well that is...if you do?"

Corey nodded "I do. Of course we'll need to put some black wall paper up, maybe some red ooh and some white, and I'm thinking also green."

Joey chuckled "yeah, I definitely think so mr interior designer."

"Why thank you." Corey smiled "but you sure you like it, I mean it's your money."

"Look, I'm sure. And dont sell yourself short. I'll pay the rent, and you'll be paying for all our groceries." Joey smirked "from that little porn shop job you work, in that sexy frock."

Corey chuckled "sexy?"

"I know this is an ask, but there is something about seeing you in it that turns me on." Joey said quietly

Corey smirked "oh really?"

"And as I said I know this is an ask." Joey said "and this depends on how you feel and I know we've talked about it before but I was thinking."

"Uh-huh."

"But I'd love to see you beg, and receive in that sexy frock of yours."

Corey blushed "I-"

"Only if your up for it though." Joey said "I...I know before and everything but...you can say no!"

Corey thought for a moment, a hard moment, "I cant believe I'm saying this, but I'm willing to try. I trust you. I dont want a code word though, if I need you to stop, I'm really going to need you to stop."

Joey nodded "I'd never betray that trust."

Corey smiled "I'm glad we are going to be moving west, it makes us just out of the main town, away from anyone who may be a problem, ahem Lucy and others, and so on. And its closer to my job."

"I'm glad too." Joey said

"Have you thought how you're gonna break it to your mom?" Corey asked

Joey shook his head "I'll do it tonight."

"So anyway should we sign the contract?" Corey smiled

-

It had been two weeks, and it was almost moving day.

The only problem.

Joey hadn't told his mom.

Corey was folding Joey's clothes "why do you need so many clothes? I havent even seen you wear this?" Corey said pulling out some blue joggers.

"I was planning on wearing those." Joey huffed

"I cant believe your mom is actually cool about this." Corey laughed as he continued to pack.

"Uh, yeah, I mean I dont know, I havent told her."

Corey looked at him "Joey you havent told her?"