Chapter 13 (Ending!)

----- Adrien's Perspective -----

I beat Marinette to school the next day, not to much surprise. Before I could fist-bump Nino, Alya budged in between both of us.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Agreste!" She squealed.

Just then Marinette walked in with a sheepish smile on her face. "I told her that we were a thing, over text last night, sorry I couldn't resist. She is my best friend. Don't worry though, I didn't tell her our identities," Marinette whispered to me.

"Is this a coincidence? Look at what I saw last night." Alya shoved a phone in our faces, and my face went pale when I realized what she was showing us. It was Ladybug and Cat Noir. We watched several minutes into the video, blushing when we kissed. Finally it reached the part we transformed into our civilian selves. Oh, Right, I forgot about that part.

"Wait - what were you even doing out at that time of night?!" I yelled in surprise.

"That's not the problem Agreste!" Alya's voice was a mixture of excitement and anger.

Marinette's voice piped in, sounding inferior compared to Alya's booming voice. "I - I can explain, Alya."

"There's no need to explain," Alya sighed, pulling Marinette into a hug. "I was just a little excited that my best friend is Ladybug!" She then turned to me. "If you even so as lay a dirty finger on her, I will murder you. She's like a sister to me. Got it?" Alya hissed, jabbing her finger at my chest. Nino's typical face of boredom suddenly lit up into confusion. "Wait, Marinette's Ladybug?! And Adrien is.... Cat Noir? Wait really?! How come I didn't know this?" Nino started blurting out nonsense towards Marinette and I.

"Guys, it's okay," I chuckled, pulling back Marinette's best friend.

"Great, we're clear then. So...." Alya's voice turned from serious to more smirky. "When's the wedding?" Her eyebrows waggled.

Both Marinette's and my face flushed a light pink. "Uh - I mean..."

"I'm just kidding!" We all burst out into laughter.

"But seriously, what on Earth were you doing out at near midnight?"

Alya rolled her eyes with a smile on her face. "Well, you know that the nighttime is always the best time for crime." She clicked her tongue and finger-gunned me at the cheesy rhyme. "A ladyblog has gotta have a lot of Ladybug in it, so it makes sense she, - I mean you, would be out at night to avoid chances of being seen." Meanwhile, Nino still had a dumbfounded look on his face.

<<<<< Marinette's Perspective: >>>>>

The class bell rang and our little group pretended everything was normal throughout the day until school let out. But as soon as Alya and Nino were let out of the school's grasp, I was bombarded with more questions. Obviously, I didn't tell them much of anything, but I let them hang out at my house, since I was asked.

Alya and I were walking together in pairs, while Adrien and Nino walked together. Everytime I tried to say anything, Alya looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"What?" I finally said out of exasperation.

Alya pretended to look innocent. "Oh, nothing." But her expression got even more devious.

"If you expect me to believe that, Alya Cesaire, you are absolu - "

"Oh just shut up already!" She giggled, before sending me flying towards Adrien with a shove.

I yelped, "WOAH HEL - " Sturdy hands caught me. Of course, it was Adrien. I facepalmed and groaned loudly to which Alya and Nino laughed. "So that's what you were thinking," I muttered.

Adrien smiled kindly at me and began to speak. "It doesn't matter, I was planning on doing this anyways."

"Do what?"

Adrien replied, "This." He reached down to my hand and held it firmly, which caused my face to blush profusely.

"A-adrien ha-ha funny very - I MEAN ha-ha very f-funny Adrien!" My words came out all jumbled. All Adrien did was giggle understandably. I was so glad to finally have Adrien, and still Chat. It felt weird, with some of my friends finally knowing my identity, but also like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I realized that I couldn't have asked for better friends, Alya being my best friend, and Nino the chill one. And of course, Adrien, my now boyfriend, and also Chat Noir.

As if echoing Master Fu's words, Alya said "You two were made for each other!" From deep inside my purse, I heard Tikki giggle. My hands, gripping Adrien tightly, swung back and forth with that thought. It was true, we were made for each other.

                                                                                 The End

A/N: The book is done ahhh! I really hope all of you all loved reading this as I did writing. Love you all!

[Oh yeah I also will be writing other fanfics in the future, and am coming out with one I am writing now soon, so if ya wanna follow you know where to go ;) ]