Chapter 2: the secret

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: please play the song on the top, if you're on mobile or tablet, or at the side, if you're on PC. The song is "We can happen" by Aj Rafael (I LOVE HIM SO MUCH) I thought it could fit in this chapter because it reminds me of Dexter and Raven ❤️ Anyways read the story now! Kind of updated as you can seee! Anyways (again 😂) Byesss ~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day on Muse-ic class, Pied piper assigned all the students to practice their song before they perform it in class..

But then dexter decided to approach Raven and said..

Dexter: H-hi raven wanna go to the enchanted forest after grimnastiscs?
Raven: oh sure Dex! *smiles happily and blushes a bit*

Then Bell Rang and they both went together to go to their next Class...

Any ways after a long time, their classes ended and they both went together to grimnastiscs and it also ended...

Then Dexter said to Raven...

Dexter: R-raven are you ready to go to the enchanted forest?
Raven: Yes I am, Dex *giggles at Dex at his cute nervousness*
Dexter: Oh Gort! I mean Great, Can we go to my dorm first to get things we need at the enchanted Forest?
Raven: Oh sure Dex, but what do you need anyways?
Dexter: It's a surprise and I hope that you like it!

So they went to the enchanted forest and then dexter arranged and made a romantic picnic

Raven: Oh my Fairy Godmother Dex! This is so beautiful! Nobody ever done anything like this for me! *smiles and hugs dexter*
Dexter: *Blushes and hugs back* No problem Raven... Can I tell you something?
Raven: sure Dex, What is it?
Dexter: I Really like, No... love you. In fact, I'm falling deeper in love with you and I'm hoping that you'd feel the same too..
Raven: Oh, Dex. I definitely feel the same way, I love you Too.
Dexter: *Blushes and smiles so hard* will you be my girlfriend?
Raven: Yes! A billion times yes!
Dexter: *screams out in happiness and picks up raven and twirls her around* Yes! RAVEN QUEEN IS FINALLY MY GIRLFRIEND! *puts raven down, then kisses her forehead, then lips*

Then they went to duchess' lake and they kissed and hugged each other and duchess saw it, then she video them and she quickly went to Apple, on both of raven and apple's dorm, and then duchess said

Duchess: Apple! Apple! I have a video on here!

Then duchess played the video and apple saw raven and dexter kissing on duchess' lake then Apple said.....

Apple: But dexter is a royal and raven is a rebel. Duchess where are they?
Duchess: On the enchanted forest

So Apple got on the enchanted forest and then she saw dexter and raven, then Apple said

Apple: raven what are you doing?
Raven: having a date with dexter..
Apple: you know the rules! You both can never be together because you're a rebel and he's a royal!
Raven: I think when it comes to this, I think your being selfish, cause I want to rewrite my own destiny and having my Happily Ever after!
Apple: I'm going to head master grim and I'll say it to him!
Raven: there are no rules! your just making it up, because last year, you have a crush on dexter!
Apple: *rolls her eyes and crosses her arms* oh whatever after, I'll just go to head master grims office..

So then Apple went to master grims office and said...

Apple: Head master grim! Raven and dexter are dating! and I'm right? Right. That there are rules about it!?
Head Master Grim: Apple white, there are no rules on dating a royal or a rebel, apple white your on detention!

Then Apple glared at him then whispered a cuss on her breath.. then went to detention and after it was done, she went into her dorm and said...

Apple: oh I'll show them! I will do my revenge, and I will curse raven on true hearts day! *evil laughs*