Chapter 9: True Heart's Day pt.2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: hiya! Edited this chap a lot! Play this song on the side or bottom it's called "Red Roses" by Aj Rafael 😍 it reminds a lot of dexter on the "True Hearts Day" webisodes.. Anyways, *says in a MyFroggystuff intro* Happy Reading!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So then... true hearts day has began and then alister approached raven and said......

Alistair: do you Have a date?
Raven: No. but I'm waiting for someone, but I think he's not
going or not here yet...
Alistair: oh. Well who is it?
Raven: it's dexter
Alistair: oh. But can we dance on the dance floor?
Raven: ok, maybe *sighs*

And there's apple trying to give the poison to raven as dexter went the true hearts day ceremony as he said to raven

Dexter: raven what are you doing!? who is your date!?
Raven: it's alister and why are you mad!?
Dexter: cause I was supposed to dance with you!
Raven: Dexter, can you not? You didn't even asked me to be your date anyways!

And Dexter went to go with Cupid on the tables and Cupid comforts him and like the usual, He never really loves her back....

Then Apple went to raven and said

Apple: Hey Raven, what's wrong?
Raven: it's nothing...
Apple: oh... Have a drink?
Raven: oh, well okay..

And as raven drank the drink that Apple gave her... she fell and head master grim and his brother put apple in the mirror prison for a year... and all ever after students put raven in her dorm and tried to wake her up... there are more new students which are ALEX12867 AND. MONSTER HIGH LOVER CATZ.. They Went to help raven queen.. And Alex had a book on how to break spells and then she said....

Alex: hey everyone, I have a book that say when a feminine was poisoned she needed to be kissed by a prince.... so it's either daring or dexter? Or what ever that book, says...

(and by the way MONSTER HIGH CATZ LOVER ILL CALL YOU IN THE STORY JENNY OR SOMETHING ELSE COMMENT IT)

Jenny: Oh why won't you guys try it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry short chapter.. so it's only the last 2 days in the votings.. so raven won so make sure to comment to and in the story, don't forget to click "Like" and Please VOTE VOTE VOTE! so I'll update another story today If I get 1,0,4,5 other numbers are not included so yeah that's it...