Chapter 14: Spring Unsprung Part. 4

Recap: Briar Ran and went back to Ever After High.

】】】】】】】】】】】】】】】】

Raven and Holly went to Ever After High, and then they strolled down to the halls and saw Dexter and Cupid acting so... Strange.

They were about to approach them, but then some people approached them so they try to hear more about what they're saying..

"Dexter, Cupid! Have you seen Daring? A Dragon had been attacking at The Book End and he has to slay it!"

Then Dexter said, "Why I Haven't, But I could Slay it for you, that is if you want to.." He said that on a tone on how would Daring would say it and he was using a mirror like Daring! He was even Flirting with other GIRLS! Even Cupid! And he's even taking off his glasses, making all the girls swoon...

Those 'People' seemed to agree anyway, so they ran and went with Dexter to see and "Slay" the Dragon..

Once they were gone, Holly and Raven Approached Cupid..

She was acting so strange, she was acting so 'Evil' she isn't even wearing her usual pink "Dress" anymore. She was wearing this Gothic 'black' Dress, with broken Hearts...

Before they could even speak, Cupid said, "Well, Well. Isn't nice to see you both, Raven Mean & Holly O'Square" Both of them gasped at the girl, knowing that she doesn't even greet and talk to people like that... But then Raven replied, "Cupid, why did you cheat? this isn't like you" "Oh Raven.. I am Now! You stole my Dexie Poo, so I decided to Make Revenge! And I'm not done yet, just wait!" She says as there was hatred and venom on her voice, while she looks at Raven, Full of hate.

"But Cupid, this isn't like you. You used to be so... Nice and you're supposed to be giving and inspiring love to people. Not giving them Revenge & hate and by being mean to them!" Said Holly.

"Oh, I'm sorry Holly, But I changed. Being good doesn't last forever after, and besides I'm so sick of being treated as nothing, and by only being known as "The Love Expert" but doesn't end up, getting what she wants and who she wants. And oh, Raven I'm sorry About what I did awhile ago.... Kidding HAHA." She says as she walks away, leaving the two girls stunned and Mouth Opened..

"Who's gonna believe us now?" Raven says as she puts her head down. "We Are!" Said both Daring and Cerise. "We heard and saw the whole thing" said Cerise while she Daring, who was shocked at what happened with Dexter...

Suddenly a panting and breathless Briar came to them...

"Guys! *pants* I went down to the Book End, and saw a lot of weird things today" said the tired girl. "We both did too" said both of Cerise and Daring. "What do you mean 'Weird Things'?" Said Raven. "Was it like what we saw with Cupid and Dexter?" Said Holly, who was looking puzzled...

"Yes, it's like that." Said Alistair who came out of no where, holding Kitty's Hand. "It's because of my Mom. Alistair said, He and Bunny saw that my Mom switched the 'Real' Book of Legends with a 'Riddle Book'." Said Kitty, who was looking down out of shyness because of the whole drama Alistair did.

"Oh, then what are we waiting for?, Let's get the half of the gang normal again! But first, (AN: Lemme Take a selfie lol, joke..) Let's get that Riddle Book! Then we'll get the 'Real' Book of Legends" Said Daring, while all of them Agreed. "But wait, how are we gonna do that Daring?" Said Cerise.

"Oh, I know. Let's split up in Three Groups to complete each situation and mission. Me and Alistair will go to my Mom to go get the 'Real' Book of Legends, Then Holly, Briar and Raven go check on the others who have been affected by the 'Riddle Book' and Daring and Cerise Go Find the 'Riddle Book' and ask someone who had it the Last time." Said Kitty...

Everyone Agreed and seemed to start to head their way towards where they supposed to go and do what they are assigned with...

Alistair was Surprised on how Kitty actually became Serious and very determined on helping their friends instead of Pranking them. While He admired her, they both began to go in the middle of the fair....

Briar's POV
Me, Raven and Holly went to the 'Book End' to go see the others that have read "The Riddle Book" (As what Kitty told us to do) but So far we've only seen Dexter, Slaying the Dragon.

Dexter had slayed the Dragon (Thankfully it's not Nevermore [Raven's Dragon]) and it finally fell on the Ground. But right after it did fall.. Dexter Collapsed, Causing Raven To Rush over His Side...

"DEXTER!" Raven said as she Rushed over to his side. People gathered to them to see what happened. Raven Held Dexter's Hand and said as she has tears on her Eyes "Dex, please don't leave me.... I Love You!" Then Dexter weakly said "Raven, I Love you too.." He said as he finally closed his eyes Shut..

"No!" Raven said as she Cried and held him close, Until Dexter Chuckled. "W-what? Y-you're alive?" The purple eyed girl said said while she sniffled. "Yes Raven, I was just Kidding. *chuckles cutely* I wanted to see how you would react" Dexter said as he chuckled and looked her sincerely in the eyes, reassuring her by touching her cheek & wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Dexter! *giggles*" she says as she playfully punch him in the arm. "I'm just joking, babe. I'm sorry" he says as he held both of the Girl's Hands. Which caused Raven to Blush because he never really called her that before.

People were Surprised that 'Dexter Charming' and not his Brother The great 'Daring Charming' Slayed the Dragon. They considered them the new 'Charming' who was able to be brave on helping people, but they soon Departed from the whole situation because they thought he died, but he really didn't, but Thank Godmother for that...

Raven and Dexter looked into each other's eyes. Then they both got up, still looking at each other's eyes, then suddenly, Dexter caught her off-guard by kissing her. And oh man, that kiss was so long, they were getting intimate.

So then, Me and Holly ended up leaving them there. And we ended up finding the rest of the gang...

Dexter's POV
I honestly feel not so, myself. But then Some people on the School Corridor asked where was Daring, because there was a Dragon needed to slayed. But Daring wasn't there. So I insisted on Slaying it, for them. At first they actually didn't believe me and they were even hesitant. But I charmed them, causing them to Agree.

We ended up Running to go to the Book End, and I managed to Slay the Dragon Successfully, and hex, those heroics lessons did gave a lot to me, knowing the Dragon will finally fall now, I just made little touches. But then I saw the Love of my Life, "Raven" I saw her and I planned on doing something with her. The Dragon fell and then I acted like I Collapsed. Which caused Raven to rush on my side.

I Pretended that i gave my last words, causing her to cry. Giving up, since I really love her, I chuckled and i ended up telling her "The Truth" on my little prank. Which costed me a little 'Punch' on my shoulder. I apologized and I really couldn't help myself as we got up.

So I kissed her, a bit too long honestly. And I started to feel normal again, but I still continued to kiss her. Well, I really can't help it. We were getting Intimate, but we gladly stopped (AN: Bc, Air ✌️) Not realizing that I ended up pushing her against the wall, while we were kissing. It made both of us Blush, which caused both of us to look at the Ground, "Dusting" our Selves off.

"So" I Said. It was fairly Awkward. "What made you go, uhm, here Rae?" "Oh, I was with Briar and Holly. And we were checking half of the gang that were affected by the 'Riddle Book' and you were one of them Dex.." She says.

"Oh, I am? Well I feel normal now. Maybe it's because of your Kiss? Wanna do it again?" I say while wiggling my eyebrows. Which caused her to giggle "You Dork! But hmm, Maybe it is" she says in a seductive voice, as she pulls me in for a deep kiss...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
AN: Ayeeee!
This chapter is now up!!
2k reads!? Bruh! That's so cooolll!
Thank you so MUCH!
We love you guys so much, sorry for slow updates but we'll promise to update and do more. But anyways Please Like, Comment, Vote, Follow us and please Read our other stories too! We love you guys 😘
- TheCrazySizzies ✌️(Toni & Mclane)