Chapter 1: First day

Today is the first day of school and all the students must first go to "Muse-ic Class" and pied piper said..

Pied piper: Good morning each and every one. We are going to make music using a piano. Remember you all had an assignment to make a song on a piano, and also get a partner with you, got it?

Everyone: yes, Sir.

So every one were talking so loud but then dexter took the courage and approached raven and said..

Dexter: Hi r-raven do you want to be uh, uhm.. muse-ic partners?

Raven: Oh sure Dex! *Blushes*

Dexter: So, where do you want to practice or meet up? Perhaps..

Raven: How about my dorm room and let's say about at 5:00?

Dexter: Oh t-that would

be great raven!

Raven: Oh, that's Wicked! It's settled then, see you later! *winks at dexter*

Dexter: S-see you later raven *waves goodbye and blushes like a red tomato*

So then, dexter went to his dorm and rushed to get the things he needed in a rush, then hunter said..

Hunter: Hey, what's the rush for?

Dexter: I'm going to Raven's dorm room!

Hunter: Why?

Dexter: Because I'm muse-ic partners with raven! *smiles so hard*

Hunter: *notices that dexter smiles so hard* You have a crush on her don't you? 😉

Dexter: *blushes* yes, no, Maybe? Fine... I'll admit it.. I do have a crush on her... 😳

Hunter: I KNEW IT!!!

Then suddenly dexter looked on his mirror phone and he was frightened because it is already 5:00. So he said "Good Bye" to Hunter...

So dexter ran to Raven and apple's dorm and he gladly made it on time..

Then he knocked on the door. Then Raven Opened the door and told dexter to come in..

Raven: Hi Dexter!

Dexter: H-hey Raven! so where's apple?

Raven: Oh apple? apple went to go get a hocus latte with briar.

Dexter: oh so that's why

she's not here..

Raven: So..

*awkward silence*

Dexter: So.. What do you want to sing for the assignment?

Raven: Well.. I actually don't know what to sing...

Dexter: Well... me too. Wanna compose a song with me then?

Raven: Oh Sure, Dex!

*They came up on (all of me) they made the piano notes and they put the lyrics on the note book*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Author's note: play the song on top {if you're of mobile or tablet} or play the song on the side {If you're on PC} for more beautiful chapter feelssss 😍 The song is an awesome cover of Jason Chen and Madilyn Bailey ❤️)

and so they can made up a song..

Raven: How about the first lyrics are: "what would I do without your smart mouth? drawing me in and you kicking me out, you got my head spinning, no kidding I can't, pin you down"

Dexter: *while being completely dazed and amazed of her voice* oh, it's nice. oh How about this for the second verse?

"what's going on with that beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride and I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me but I'll be all right"

Raven: *says on her mind* (Oh My fairy godmother, he has a beautiful voice) Hexcellent! And oh this! :

"my heads under water but I'm breathing fine, you're crazy and I'm out of my mind"

Dexter: And oh! how about this for the chorus? :

"Cause all of me loves all of you, love you're curves and all your edges, all your perfect Imperfections, give your all to me, I give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning, cause I give you all of me, And you give me all of you. Oh.."

Raven: I think we should call it "All of me"

Then they sang it together again, looking at each others eyes, and voices with perfect harmony, then they were done..

Dexter: Okay, i should be going now. I had a great time Raven and oh. You got a beautiful voice, and you're so gort, I mean great.. I have to go *waves*

Raven: *blushes* you have a great voice too Dexter! Goodbye!

Dexter: *blushes* *dexters mind* (I love you raven)

Dexter's pov

I should go to hunter, so I could tell hunter everything.. So, he went in his dorm and saw hunter and said..

Dexter: hunter I think I'm falling more and more in love with raven and I think I wanna be with her..

Hunter: I KNEWW ITTT. oh, but then.... I think you should tell her it to her tomorrow on practice, perhaps on muse-ic class?

Dexter: oh, ok... *sighs* (I hope she feels the same..)