Chapter 7: Raven's in trouble

Narrators: Today is "True Hearts Day" but before true hearts day, it is the awarding of the music class songs...

Pied piper: first things first (Author's note: I'm the realest, jk continue..) before we get ready for true hearts day, later we will announce the winners of the music project so let us start..

3rd place goes to Apple and Humphrey

(by the way if your asking for dexter and raven, they are waiting for the first place so they could hold hands... And then, dexter and raven blushed (cause you know dexter has a crush on raven queen))

2nd place is Cerise and Daring

And the first place is........

D
E
X
T
E
R
A
N
D
R
A
V
E
N
!

Mr. Pied piper: The price is on true hearts day, I'll tell it to Cupid, so all you may dismissed!

As Everyone goes out through the door, Dexter approached raven and talked to her and escorted her out....

Dexter: yes raven we won! *hugs raven as he blushed*
Raven: *blushes and hugs back* I know, I was really surprised and I didn't expected it!

Both stops hugging but looks at each other's eyes for a moment

Dexter: *blushes still* we better get ready for true hearts day..
Raven: Yeah, we should... Hex you later?
Dexter: Yeah... Bye!

As dexter went to his dorm, hunter showed up and said "dexter have you asked raven to be your date yet?"

Dexter: No, not yet.. But let me get dressed first..
Hunter: well ok I'll just check on Ashlynn
Dexter: Oh, okay

Brooke page: oh no! raven is now in trouble because mom, dad remember what Apple said? ( I will poison raven on true hearts day ( evil laugh ) )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote, comment and like and also, vote for who you think would alister date? you could see the nominees in chapter 6

Please vote
Votes from yesterday
Kitty:0
Lizzie:0
Maddie:0
Raven:1