Book2:Over

Erica P.O.V

Before i can get the chance to dial his nummber, lamar called. I answer the phone on the second ring.

"Hello."

"so did you call me now so we can talk about what happened today."

"Nah i called to see if i left my laptop at your house the other day because i think i did." I glance at the desk in my room, and there was his blue laptop.

"Yeah its here."

"Alright I'm coming now." He hung up, without saying bye. I really believe that lamar and i are officially done. Lamar acts different towards me and i hate it. With all this thinking, i got up off the bed grab lamar laptop put it in its case and the charger and made my way downstairs. As i was walking downstairs i hear the door bell, i went to the door and open it.

"Here's your laptop." I handed him it

"Thanks." He turns around about to walk away

"Hey." I whispered, he turned around to look at me. "Um can we talk."

"Talk about what." I closed the door started to walk to the drive way.

"About what happen today."

" i broke up with you and thats it what is there to talk about,every time i ask you to lets talk about us, you never wanted to but now you want to talk about us."

"Because i wasnt ready to."

"BULLSHIT." He yelled "do you really wanna know why i broke up with you erica you always wanna play like you some victim."

"Yeah because this communication shit you keep talking about doesn't make any since."

"I broke up with you because, i knew you was cheating on me."

"No i-."

"Do not cut me off." He said sternly "i had a feeling you were, but i wasnt sure,

because i thought to myself erica will never cheat on me, i been there for her since the beginning. Then i notice how you started treating me with attitude, you didnt call me how you use to.

Then it was that day when i bought you some fresh flowers, i drove to your house to surprise and there you was getting out hakeem car and i saw ya kiss.

Then i called you and you answered saying 'hello hakeem.'

And i answered the phone like i had no idea what was going on, but i knew exactly what you was doing." He said with tears in his eyes

"And you know whats fucked up, how you gon cheat on me with a nigga that did you wrong and i was here through everything, i loved you erica, you was the girl i wanted to marry, i made you meet my family,i was there when you was pregnant for another man, and this is what you do to me, you treat me like im shit, just no the same way you found him is the same way he gon leave you."

"Lamar, im sorry." I cried

"Im done, i dont think i can stand your presence next to me anymore." With that he walked away. I fell to the cold concrete floor and cried and cried and cried until i couldnt cry no more. I think i just lost the best thing i ever had.

Sorry for the short chapter, but since i got 2weeks of christmas break, there is going to be longer chapters..... please still comment or message me ideas that you have

So vote, comment, follow, and support support support