Chapter 13

Ahsoka awoke, feeling two arms wrapped around her. She opened her eyes to see Lux, still asleep. She gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek, making sure not to wake him up. He looked so cute and peaceful while he was sleeping, and she didn't want to disturb him, not that she wanted to move from the position anyways.

She thought about the last six days. They had been the best six days of her life. The resort was amazing, situated in the Lake Country of Naboo, there were plenty of things to do and sights to see. Her and Lux had been to the beach almost every day, and had enjoyed walking around the town and shopping at the stands that lined the roads.

Ahsoka smiled as she remembered a necklace she had seen that she liked, but hadn't been able to afford herself. Lux had noticed this, and bought it when she wasn't looking, giving it to her as a surprise later that night. 

She also remembered the painting class they had taken on their second day. Ahsoka was a natural, but Lux... not so much. She had painted a picture of the two of them sitting on the beach together, while he had attempted to draw a picture of her in her cloak when they first met on Raxus. They exchanged what they had made at the end of the class, even though his was crude, Ahsoka treasured it, because it was something that her love had made.

Lastly, she remembered their first night there, or what she could remember of it. She remembered going out for a beautiful dinner at a restaurant by the lake,  but not much after that. Let's just say she and Lux probably had a bit too much to drink during dinner, and their young bodies couldn't handle it as well. The next thing she remembered was struggling back to the room with Lux, and then... well... she didn't really know what happened after that. ( 😉) 

That hadn't been the only night they'd had too much to drink either. Come to think of it, she couldn't completely remember what happened most nights, just bits and pieces. What she did remember though, was that she didn't regret anything. It had been the most fun and exciting time of her life.

Ahsoka sighed. She wondered how she was so lucky to have someone like Lux there for her.

Her sigh must have been louder than she thought, as she felt Lux stirring next to her. He opened his grey eyes after a few seconds and looked into Ahsoka's bright blue ones.

"Good morning beautiful," he said softly, kissing her on the forehead.

Ahsoka giggled, wrapping her arms around him, and erasing the space between their bodies. "I just want to stay like this all day."

"I do too, but it's our last day, and I have something planned," Lux responded.

"And what would that be?" she asked, giving him a quizzical look.

"It's a surpise," he replied, booping her on the nose.

Ahsoka huffed, and Lux just laughed. He knew how much she hated surprises, but that didn't stop him from doing it from time to time.

"Now let's get up and get dressed, we've got a long day ahead of us."

"But I don't wanna," Ahsoka pouted. "Five more minutes?" she begged, giving him a puppy dog look.

Lux just stared at her for a few seconds, neither of them backing down, but finally he broke. He knew he couldn't say no to that face. "Fine, 5 more minutes, but that's it. We have things to do today."

Ahsoka squealed in joy, and snuggled up closer to Lux. He couldn't help but give a little chuckle and smile, wrapping his arms around her tighter.

After the five minutes ended, Lux attempted to pull himself out of Ahsoka's grip, but that only made her hold on tighter. "Ahsoka, it's been five minutes, we need to get up and get ready."