Katsu stands up and I put my forehead on his chest, to which he takes Eve from me and she jumps onto my bed.

I hug Katsu who then proceeds to throw me on my bed. "HEY!" I yell at him and he laughs as he lays down on top of me. "You adorable jerk." I say and he grins as I huff.

"You need to sleep." Katsu says to me.

"But I'm not tired." I say and Katsu just grins.

I stare at him with narrowed eyes, but I run my hands through his hair, he just smirks at me.

The next morning, my alarm goes off and that makes me push snooze.

I turn around and I cuddle into Katsu's side, going back to sleep.

"Ray, you gotta wake up."

I huff quietly.

"Come on." Katsu says as he sits up.

I open my eyes to look at him and he looks amused.

Katsu makes me stand up and we go down stairs for breakfast.

"Your up later than usual on a weekday, Ray." Ocha comments as I bury my face into Katsu's back while he makes us breakfast.

"She snoozed her damn alarm." Katsu huffs.

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull my phone out and I got a text message from Nora. I open my phone to look at it, and she's unable to go in today for my session, something came up with her youngest.

I shut my phone off and I put it back into my pocket.

I stand on my toes as my arms wrap around Katsu's waist, and I look over his shoulder to watch him.

"I don't think she means to be adorable."

"I will fucking kill whoever said that." Katsu growls and I smile amused.

"It was Subaku!" A few boys say scared.

I have a hard time trying to keep Katsu in place, I end up pushing against his chest while sliding backwards as he stomps over to her.

"Katsu, our food is gonna burn!" I say as I try to stop him.

Katsu growls and side steps me, and I almost fall, but my quirk catches me.

I huff as I get up. "Fine." I say and I walk to the kitchen and I look at what he was making.

I finish making our breakfast and I leave his on the counter and I go sit down.

I eat while catching up on the news and half of it is about me, and article comes up about the league, wondering if they're gonna get my therapist for info about U.A.

I feel my appetite lessen as several articles about that subject comes up.

I exit out of my news app and I play my rpg game while eating.

I finish after a few minutes and I turn my phone off.

I go wash my plate and I go take a shower. I change into my uniform and I sit in the common area.

"Ray, look after Eri for a few minutes." Dad says as he walks in with Eri.

I look up from my homework. "Ok." I say and Eri runs over to me with a grin and sits next to me.

"Ray! Ray!" She starts and I look at her amused. "Can I have an apple?" Eri asks me.

"Yeah." I say and I get up, I pick her up and she cheers all the way to the kitchen for an apple.

I get her one and I hand it to Eri who starts to eat it.

I see Mineta around the corner staring at me.