Chapter 2: Justice

Two months before Nightwing

.........................

Dixie looked around the large recording studio. "I'm really happy that you wanted to meet with me Mr. Vlades," she said shaking the man's hand.

"Yes well your brother Jason and your large media presence is a part of that Miss. Grayson. We can make you a huge star," Vlades said showing Dixie around. "Why don't you try it out, Jason said you have a track ready."

"Yeah, sounds cool. Speaking of Jase, where is he?" Dixie asked, her brother said that he was going to be there for her first recording which was today. Jason then burst into the room.

"Did someone say Jason Todd?" he said smiling. "Looking sharp sis," he added before sitting down in the swivel chair to help record.

"Jase, get the camera ready," Dixie said pulling her hair up and putting on some sunglasses.

"Ah, the start of Nightwing. I'm starting to feel the pressure," Jase said setting the tripod up in the recording room. "Ready when you are!" Jase said into the microphone and Dixie gave him a thumbs up and a smile.

"I miss that happy friend that I had you've been acting so sad won't you come back, yeah yeah.You never take the time with you calls no more always with your new boy but he ain't all that (No no) But you don't know yet. Oh his kiss is soft and sweet he swept you off your feet. He's no good for you he's no good for you. And I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold but you're better than you know. He's no good for you he's no good for you, hey. That boy's no good for you you're way too good for him. That boy's no good for you, for you whoa whoa whoa. No he no good, he no good for you whoa whoa whoa. No he no good, he no good for you," Dixie started before smiling at Jase and the camera giving a thumbs up.

He drives those fancy cars that you like but he doesn't call you at night and tells you he loves you and he's thinking of you. No, you can't take him home for the holidays better keep him away 'cause he's such a tool, girl everyone will say, I bet, his kiss is soft and sweet he swept you off your feet. He's no good for you he's no good for you. And I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold but you're better than you know. He's no good for you he's no good for you, hey. That boy's no good for you you're way too good for him. That boy's no good for you, for you whoa whoa whoa. No he no good, he no good for you whoa whoa whoa. No he no good, he no good for you," Dixie then took on a serious face while holding her heart.

"Won't you take it from a friend that boy is not a gentleman. And you'll find out soon enough what you're feeling, it ain't love. 'Cause he called me yesterday and he asked me on a date tried to play you like a fool and that's why I'm calling you. His kiss is soft and sweet he swept you off your feet. He's no good for you he's no good for you. And I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold but you're better than you know. He's no good for you he's no good for you, hey. his kiss is soft and sweet he swept you off your feet. He's no good for you he's no good for you. And I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold but you're better than you know. He's no good for you, he's no good for you, hey That boy's no good for you you're way too good for him. That boy's no good for you, for you that boy's no good for you you're way too good for him. That boy's no good for you, for you, hey."

Dixie jumped up and down when she was done.

"I loved it, welcome to Outlaw Records," Vlades said shaking Dixie's hand.

back to the present...

"So tonight is our last night in Gotham then we start over to Coast and then Central," Roy said pointing to spots on a map. "Dixie, Dixie, are you okay over there?" Roy asked walking over to Dixie. Roy was the only one that knew about Nightwing since Jason had texted him a video right after she was signed.

"Yeah, totally," Dixie said smiling up at him, that wasn't quite reassuring enough for Roy.

"Do I need to call Jason?" Roy asked making the others look over at Roy in shock.

"Who's Jason?" Wally asked looking at Dixie.

"Dixie's brother, he's an intern in L.A. but I'm sure he would have the time to answer a call from his sister or even his best friend right?" Roy asked glaring down at Dixie trying to make her crack.

"Let's just do the show okay." Dixie looked down.

"Wait your brother is Jason Todd the creator of Nightwing that famous singer?" Megan asked eyes wide.

"Yeah, that would be him," Dixie said sighing, this could go south really quick. And it did.