Chapter 1: Collab

Penny: Happy to be back with a new story. things have been really complicated with my beta starting her own stories on Tumblr. 

Name: Channel name: Audience name

Wally West: Flash: flashers

Artemis: Artemis: Arrowettes

Roy: Red Arrow: Arrows

Dixie: Robin/Nightwing: Birdies/ Hummingbirds

Kaldur: Aqualad: fishes

Megan: Miss Martian: Megans

Conner: Superboy: Supers

Zatanna: Zatanna: sretsis lleps

................................

"Hello Flashers, today I am in Gotham to help out an awesome friend who you all know as Robin on the internet cause she's got so many more subscribers than I do! So for this vlog we are going to help her pack and get ready for the huge tour that we've been talking about! You know the Justice Tour? You still haven't gotten tickets yet..." Wally was interrupted when Dixie shoved his camera.

"Quit the bit Wally, I called you cause I really need help," Dixie said laughing.

"Dix, I'm live streaming!" Wally yelled offended. Dixie looked over at him shocked. Wally was looking at questions and comments.

Are you and Dixie a couple?

Totally ship Birdflash!!!!!

They have so much chemistry!!!!

I already bought my tickets!!!!

"No guys Dixie and I aren't a couple but go ahead and ship if you want, and I am so happy that you guys already bought tickets!" Wally rattled off practiced and nicely.

"Well aren't you just a charmer," Dixie said smiling so Wally aimed the camera at her. Wally had to admit when comments pointed out how pretty she was it made him kind of jealous, he knew she was pretty but other people saying it sort of made it a bit more obvious.

Twenty minutes of answering questions later and they were in the car packed and going to pick up Artemis who also lived in Gotham. 

"Arty!" Dixie yelled running up to hug her friend. Zatanna walked out of the house too.

"Let's get this show on the road, we're setting up over by the airport cause our first show is in downtown Gotham and we got to pick up Kaldur, Roy, Megan, and Conner. Wally are you live streaming?" Artemis asked looking at Wally who moved to the backseat.

"Yes I am, say hi to the Flashers Artemis and Zatanna who are just Artemis and Zatanna online of course cause you two are so boring," Wally said rolling his eyes.

They arrived at the airport with a lot of bickering from the two friends in the back. Kaldur and Roy were sitting on a box talking and Conner and Megan were laughing at something or Megan was laughing and Conner was listening with a slight smile.

"Wow what a sight Flashers Conner Kent is smiling!" Wally said zooming in on Conner's face, Megan laughed harder and Roy and Kaldur were laughing too. Dixie walked over to Roy and gave him a hug. "Awwww, look at that Flashers. Does Roy have a crush?" Wally said teasing his best friend who in turn grabbed his quiver and bow to shoot his friend.

"Screw off Wallace," Roy growled. "You know I have a boyfriend, Dixie is literally like a little sister to me." The comments were flooded with big brother Roy scenarios. 

"You're now known as Big Brother Roy. Aww this is actually really cute, hold on I'll read it off. Dixie: Roy I can't reach the cereal. Roy, grabs arrow and shoots cereal: Here's your cereal your smallness. I can't even that was adorable," Artemis said smiling.

"Our first show starts in an hour we should probably get dressed," Roy said walking into the trailer. They each had our own assigned color that was used on our channel. Wally was yellow, Roy was red, Artemis was dark green, Megan was pink, Zatanna was purple, Kaldur was aqua, Conner was black, and Dixie was a dark blue.

Roy was looking sharp in his red jacket and red jeans with a white undershirt, Wally wore the same but in yellow, Artemis wore a white jacket with a green shirt and light green jeans, Megan was wearing a pink skirt with a white tank and pink overshirt, Zatanna wore purple jeans with a lavender flowy top, the other boys wore the same as Roy and Wally but in their colors, Dixie wore bright blue shorts with a navy tank and a white jacket.

"Let's do this!" Wally said. "Alright Flashers, I'm going to have to end this here but keep updated cause soon we are coming to a city near you!"

"HELLO GOTHAM!" Dixie yelled to a full crowd. "My name is Dixie Grayson and we are here for your entertainment!" she continued. "Welcome to the Justice Tour!"

....................................................

The first stop was over and Dixie looked through her songbook picking out a song called Just a Friend to You. She grabbed a camera and her ukulele and snuck off the bus to the empty parking lot.

"Hey there hummingbirds, my name is Nightwing and today I'm going to sing a special song for you today. I have a friend who I love and I want him to know that."