_16_

-🥢🍽-

"Yena suddenly chased the duck out of nowhere just because she thought that the duck wanted to be friends with her," Chaewon laughed out.

Both her and Minjoo are eating together at a restaurant. Chaewon said that she is close with the restaurant owner and she wants Minjoo to meet her.

(Omg, what kind of joke am i trying to do with Yena and the duck...)

"Kamsahamnida~" Minjoo said when her order arrived. She couldn't believe that Chaewon really wanted to treat her for lunch. This restaurant was one of the most expensive here in Seoul and the girl brought her there without any hesitation.

Chaewon ordered bulgogi while the other girl ordered bibimbap accompanied with fruit milkshakes for both of them.

"Chaewon-ah!!"

Their attention was caught by the shout. A girl with long black hair was walking to their direction wearing an apron with a pen hanging on its pockets.

"Eunbi unnie!" Chaewon stood up from her sit and went to hug the woman.

"You didn't tell me that you're going to dine here. If you did, I would give you today's special for free!" The woman called Eunbi said as she freed their hug.

"I want to surprise you! And it's okay, I can buy the special myself," Chaewon giggled.

"Aish, look at you all grown up. I'm proud of you yeodongsaeng~" Eunbi patted the girl's head grinning.

Minjoo was in awe when she saw Chaewon showing off her eye smile. She swore that she could feel her heart racing fast.

Chaewon glanced at Minjoo and lowered down her body to whisper something in Eunbi's ear making Minjoo wondered what it is all about. Eunbi then looked at the girl with her smiling face shifting to a smirk one.

"Annyeong Kim Minjoo-ssi. You can call me Eunbi unnie and I'm Chaewon's friend," she took out her hand to shake with Minjoo's.

"Ah, annyeong Eunbi unnie," Minjoo smiled at her and shook her hand also bowing at her.

Chaewon told Eunbi to sit with them for a few minutes and the latter agreed with the suggestion. Chaewon was sitting with Eunbi beside her and Minjoo in front of them.

"So, how long have you guys been in a relationship?" Eunbi suddenly asked out of the blue making Minjoo choked on her drink.

Chaewon quickly took a napkin and handed it to Minjoo. She eyed the older girl beside her giving out a glare.

"What's with that question?" Chaewon asked.

Eunbi shrugged her shoulders. "I thought you guys are a thing since Chaewon told me all about you Minjoo. From how pretty you are, how you laughed at her weird jokes, and how kind you are to her," Eunbi wiggled her eyebrows at Chaewon while trying to suppress a laugh.

"Stop exposing me geez, go to your Hyewon," Chaewon rolled her eyes as she playfully pushed the older.

A blush crept on Minjoo's face making her hide it with her hands. She continued to eat her bibimbap so that Chaewon doesn't notice it.

Eunbi caught Minjoo smiling and she decided to tease the girl.

"Hey, Chaewon-ah, why didn't you tell Minjoo already?" Eunbi turned to face Chaewon with a grin.

"Tell her what?" Chaewon asked back clearly didn't get what the latter was talking about.

Eunbi nudged her as she looked at the girl in front of them through the corner of her eyes. "That you, you know- like her."

Chaewon was wide-eyed when the older said that. "What? Unnieee! I don't like her," Chaewon pouted as she crossed her arms.

Eunbi laughed seeing the latter being like a baby but stopped when she saw Minjoo's smile suddenly gone.

"Yah, Kim Chae, you better tell her fast," She whispered at Chaewon while pointing at Minjoo.

Chaewon adverted her eyes to look at the said girl. She let out a small laugh when noticing Minjoo playing with her food with the end of her lips forming a frown.

Eunbi smiled seeing these two being a little bit too shy. "I'll see you later Chaewon. Hyewon has been waiting for me quite long already," Eunbi got up and pushed her chair back in.

Chaewon just smirked when the older mentioned Hyewon's name. "Yeah, go back to Kwangbae, you just can't stand a moment without her huh?"

"Yeah yeah whatever Chae, annyeong~"

Chaewon turned back her attention to Minjoo after Eunbi left. The younger was picking back up her chopsticks and continued on eating with her face only looking down at the food.

"Yah Minjoo," Chaewon called making Minjoo looked up.

"Let's go somewhere after this."

Minjoo made a questioning look at her. "You don't want to rest? It is 'the' day after all."

Chaewon put her hands under her chin making a thinking gesture.

"Hm, nope. I want to spend my time with you. Let's have this day only for ourselves," Chaewon said showing of a bright smile.

Minjoo's lips curved up making the girl in front of her feel more assured. "That's more better. I like seeing your indian dimples though but even a sligthest smile from you can brighten up my day." Chaewon said and continued to finish off her food.

"Chae, stop giving me these cheezy lines really." Minjoo couldn't hold back her smile as she tried to cover how red her face was.

Chaewon smirked knowing that she could effect how the younger girl react.

"But today you are going to hear a lot of it."

"Why..?"

"Just because, there is something special awaiting us and it's for more you to be exact," Chaewon grinned.

"Eat up already, you'll know it later."

Minjoo just followed what she was told and didn't question about it more.

---

Finally an update, right? It's okay, i feel like that too 😌
Maybe another one after I finish my homework for today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯