11

I gently close the door.

When I said "I hope you feel better", I genuinely meant it.

Some people go around and lie through their own mouths. They say one thing and think of another thing, those kinds of people don't mean the words that come out of their system.

They ramble on about how great one thing is and then proceed to say how much they hate that thing. Like - ugh - can you make up your mind?

But yet, I'm being a hypocrite.

I hate people who lie and I've done the exact same to Sarah.

I told her that I loved her, I told her that she was the only one for me. I told her a countless number of lies and she believed me.

She loved me not because I am her Soulmate but because of how I charmed my way into her heart with lies.

I really am an asshole.

My head jerks up, Eric kept that same cold expression on his face. I stare back, it was as if we had this small staring contest before I turned away.

"Oh god - what the hell..", I mumble under my breath. "Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer."

Eric scoffs. "I wouldn't want to waste my camera space for a picture of you.", he says, his hands still crossed over his chest.

"Then stop staring! Geez, what's your problem?", I snap, he lets out a low chuckle.

"You're the one getting all worked up. Take a chill pill, would ya'?"

And as much as I hated to admit it, he was right. I am the one getting all pissed for a reason.

"You're upset because of me, right?"

Now it was my turn to scoff. "No shit.", I say before rolling my eyes. "Who do you think you are, thinking you could crash our hang out?!"

He holds a finger up. "Correction; date."

I raise an eyebrow, Eric walks past me with a smirk. I feel my body move on its own, now walking alongside him as I shove my hands into my jacket pockets.

"Date? You're clearly mistaken. Ryan and I, we're just friends.", I clarify, Eric rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, sure..", he mumbles. "I thought I told you to stay away from Ryan."

Oh yeah, he did.

It happened a couple of days ago, Eric and I shared last period together. Pete was there too but this isn't about him.

I have this strange sixth sense, it tells me or I get the feeling that someone is watching me. I constantly turned around and I would always see Eric staring at me.

Weird, I know.

It was like he was studying me, analyzing the way I sat as if he could instantly determine my entire life story based on my position.

I don't know how to describe it, I'm not poetic enough for this shit.

The bell rang, I got out of my seat and he walked up to me, tapped my shoulder then asked if we could talk outside.

I gathered my stuff and met him outside of the classroom. The hallway was packed so we kind of just stood there and waited for everyone to leave.

Pete was there with me, we were talking peacefully and I guess Eric got sick of waiting and kind of freaked.

He didn't "panic" freak, it was more out of anger and rage.

He jabbed me hard which made me stumble back, I back crashed into the locker doors and he glared at me with eyes that read "murder". He kept his back turned to me and Pete just stared at him with wide eyes.