War

The clock rang in the morning at 7:00, only one hand with big nails could be seen turning it off. Chester got out of bed he was in his underpants and still tired. He went to the bathroom, washed himself and brushed his teeth. He returned to the room and looked in the closet at what to wear. He grabbed black tracksuits and one black T-shirt. He got dressed, picked up his bag, and went downstairs to the kitchen. There was already a small box of food on the table that he had prepared last night. He put it in his bag, and made himself coffee and took one donut to eat. When he finished the donut, he got up from his jacket that was standing on a chair in the next room and took out a box of a cigars. He went back to the kitchen and lit a cigar. As he drank his coffee and smoke cigar, he looked at the envelopes on the table. They were all mostly for his father. * Nothing for me * he said to himself. He looked at the clock it was almost 7:30. He finished his coffee, washed it with salt and went outside with a cigar. He walked down the street and smoked, when he finished he threw away his cigar and took the gum in his mouth. As he walked down the street he thought and spoke to himself. * every day the same, I get up, go to school, problems, go home, go to training and sleep very little every night and all this has been repeated for 5 years since I started in high school* He sighed and looked around, because he heard some strange sound. As he looked to his right, Ray jumped from his left and tried to scare him. Chester wasn't even scared, he just turned and looked at Ray. "Hello Ray" "Ahh man don't you ever get scared ,and hello to you too" They went for a walk together. "What would i be afraid of?" Chester asked and looked up at the sky. "Well, every person is afraid of something, but you're always cold-blooded. Are you afraid of anything at all?" There was a short pause until Chester answered. "Hmm to be honest I'm not sure. I've been through all sorts of problems and I've never felt scared. I kind of don't care what happens" Chester was still staring at the sky. Ray didn't say anything, he lowered his head a little and thought to himself. * Chester is not the same as before, since he turned 11 he has completely changed. He talks less and laughs less. He is always kind of sad and lonely. I don't remember the last time I saw him laugh. To be honest I forgot what his smile looks like when he laughs. He always hides something and never tells me everything. I try to help him but I never succeed. I'm very sorry for him* "Where you've been these last 3 days I haven't seen you in school I was worried about you" Ray looked at Chester. "Why do you worry so much?" "What ?! I'm your best friend of course I'll worry !" Ray said in a slightly stronger voice. "It's all right," Chester said coolly. Ray rolled his eyes and said to himself *Always the same* The school was already close and they said nothing more until they reached the front door. "Do you want to meet me later after school," Ray said, looking at Chester. "Okay, where can I wait for you since I finish earlier today" "As always in the park under the tree where you mostly like to spend your time" Ray said and headed to his classroom "See you then later" And waved his hand "See you"Chester headed for his closet. He put some books inside and took only one notebook in his bag. He closed the closet and next to him stood Henry, Samuel and Albert. Chester looked at them, and Henry approaches closser "Look who finally appeared" and laughed. "Move that ugly face of yours away from me or i hit you now" Chester said and looked at him angrily. Albert and Samuel immediately came close to Chester. "If you hit him once we'll double to you" Samuel said and grabbed Chester by the throat and pushed him into the closet. "Take it easy, guys let him hit me if we can. He's already punished and can't touch anyone" Herny looked at Samuel and nodded. Samuel knew it was a sign to punch him, clenched his fist and punched Chester as hard as he could in the stomach. Chester fell to his knees and held on to his stomach, Albert then punched him in the face with his fist. When he fell all the way on floor, Samuel wanted to hit him once more but was stopped by Henry. "Enough, he got what he deserved. Now we're leaving before anyone sees us" Samuel and Albert headed for the classrooms and Henry squatted next to Chester and looked him in the face, he had blood on his lips. "Listen to me carefully, this is your last warning to leave us alone or you'll be in even more trouble." Chester looked him in the face very angrily and bared his bloody teeth. "From this moment on, you started a real war with me. I won't stop until I kill you all." Henry got up and started laughing and left to his classroom. Chester stood up with one hand holding his stomach and wiping the blood from his lips with the other.