INTRODUCTION

Annika wanted a break.
When pushed to choose between break as a project head of a famous advertising agency or break as a wife and mother, not so subtly, she chooses break from the latter.
And she is granted the same.
Her husband and two daughters pack their bags and make their way to pre-planned summer vacation without her.
Soon, finding herself alone in a house she failed to recognize as home before, Annika begins to wonders if it's just a break from relationship or break in a relationship.

NOTE : Loosely inspired from 'Landline' by Rainbow Rowell, but no time travel or yellow phone. Only basic plot line is inspired.

A new story!!!

I have planned around ten chapters, but we all know once I start writing changes are inevitable. Let's see.

If you are reading this introduction and thinking of adding it to reading list and to read only once it's completed. Just a heads up, once book is over, it might be removed. Might, not will. Only letting you know about the chances, because many have repeated the 'waited for it to be completed' line with reference to Love Knocks Again. As a reader, I understand you, because I am the same. However, as a writer, I am going to be a blunt that way.

So, this is a light heart story with lot of romance between couple. Cannot be trigger to anyone, still if you have any issue, you can always skip this story. No bullying whatsoever.

Hope you all join this journey and have fun.