Plus, even he was grinning at the situation.

"Why baby? We know you're tired hun, let's just go night night" Zayn convinced, slowly walking towards his little girl.

"No night night, wanna play"

Nova huffed, she then smiled, taking a step back seeing Zayn try to get closer.

"But we can play later bubs, and guess what you can have? a nice, warm baba's" Niall mentioned, he knew that was her weaknesses at times.

Nova only glanced at them as the idea of milk did start to sound good to her.

Nova's only response though was her rubbing her eyes once again as they felt droopy, and were bothering her.

While she was doing that, Niall and Zayn glanced at each other for someone to make the next move.

Zayn started inching close to the teenager when she was distracted.

However, when Nova moved her hands and saw Zayn coming to get her, she tried to make another run for it.

Although, Nova only got a few steps in because Zayn finally got her in his arms, and immediately put her body over his shoulder.

"No no no no, put me down, daddy" Nova yelled upset, while pounding her fists on his back.

Her fists didn't do nothing though as they were smaller and soft on his back.

"I'm sorry babe, but I couldn't play this chasing game anymore. Daddies have to get you to sleep"

Zayn chuckled, having a grip on her legs as her body hung over him.

"No, let go" Nova mumbled, disappointedly. She could only see her arms dangle as her head was upside down.

"Sorry babe, no can do" Zayn answered.

Niall only laughed at this interaction knowing Zayn was so proud of himself that he finally got her after all of this.

He even had a smirk on his face while carrying Nova. Niall and him then started to make their way back to the green room to see the other guys.

Nova pouted against Liam's shoulder as he continued to walk with her in arms, around the room, to get her to fall asleep.

He glanced down at her upset face before smiling.

"I know hun, daddy z got you, but you're tired so it was a good thing"

Liam assured, starting to bounce and rock his baby to sleep.

He even had one of her pink blankets wrapped around her as well to get her comfortable.

"M'not tired, not tired, wanna play" Nova whispered going on to Liam but actually more to herself.

She didn't want admit that she was getting more drowsy by the minute, especially from the way Liam held her.

Also from the soft t-shirt he had on with a mix of his cologne, she was almost getting there to half asleep.

He definitely had a secret touch as he could always get Nova to fall asleep in 15 minutes or less.

"Okay Novie, here's your baba's" Niall cooed, coming over to the two with her drink.

He just got done microwaving it so he knew it was nice and warm for her.

The girl looked up from Liam's shoulder, focusing on her vanilla milk that was starting to look really good to her.