"yeah, she said, 'i'm going to crush glee club" brittany said.

"a whole freaking year. all that hard work for nothing," puck sighed, slouching back on the couch.

romana's usual upbeat persona was no use. she knew that watching everyone in the room do the same.

this, glee club was the first time she began to be how she portrayed herself.

happy.

but now it was going to be ripped away because a grown ass woman wanted more money and to hurt teenagers.

romana looked around the room landing on tina, who had burst into tears. "i'm sorry," she apologised. "i just really love you guys. you know how many facebook friends i had before i joined glee club? two. my parents. rachel was right—being part of something special—it made me special. i just can't believe it's going to be over in a week."

as romana's eyes scanned the room, she realised all the girls were now crying also, all of them except her.

yeah she was sad. but she didn't want to cry anymore. she had cried all she needed to about glee club.

she has now came to accept the inevitable.

"wait, who says it's going to be over?" finn asks.

"please," mercedes rolled her eyes, still upset, "you think puck and santana are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in glee club together anymore?"

"she has a point."

romana hits the back of his head, instead of being sad at the thought of glee ending. she was angry, at sue, the show choir board, figgins, jesse still and even herself.

so rather than crying she had fallen into the habit of anger filled rants, and hitting people aswell as walls and lockers.

"mr schuester? do you think, instead of nominating songs, we can just all go around the room and talk about the things that we loved about glee club this year?" rachel asked, fighting back tears.

romana cleared her throat, "excuse me."

she got up and made her out the room. all in the room turned to look at her blonde hair go  out the door.

the night was perfect, a slight breeze and the sky lit by millions of stars. she sat on the bench outside mr schue's building and just took it in.

she heard the door open, and footsteps approach. as she sat on the bench the person sat next to her.

the air filled with his cologne and romana felt peace immediately. looking at the ground she saw black converse.

and after a few seconds he reached for her hand.

she let out a content sigh, and felt his gaze on her. she went to move a piece of hair but he had done it before she got the chance.

she lent her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her. as her hand remained in his he ran his thumb over her knuckle and hand.

"i'm not okay," romana admitted, her voice hushed.

"i know your not baby girl." mike says.