07

🩰☁️

                                                                                              ☁️🪐                                                                      ooo ୭̥ theatricality

                                                                                              ☁️🪐
                                                                      ooo ̥ theatricality

episode twenty

after recovering after the breakdown and being excused from glee during mr ryan's visit it was romana's first time back in glee since she broke down in front of the entire club.

many have asked why she broke down, not to any avail. she was keeping it to herself. only people who know the whole story are mike and matt.

santana knows sections, mainly so she can help brittany deal with it. she knows the song was for her nana who passed, after her car went into the river because a drunk and drug driver wasn't paying attention.

she is unaware that romana was actually in the car too, and was dead for a small amount of time. brittany knew it was for nana amie, but she didn't and still doesn't know the details.

mr schue kept trying to get meetings with romana and refer her to ms pillsbury, despite romana already having a counsellor. not that he knew that.

🩰🪐

walking into the choir room was so weird for romana. she walked in and everyone was sat down.

all attention turned to her immediately some with concern laced on their faces. other with shock that she was back.

"no need to treat me like someone who is about to shatter into a million pieces i'm fine." romana says as she walks futher into the room.

"can i say a few words?" she questions.

mr schue nods and points towards the middle of the room.

"okay, firstly thank you for all the concern you have all shown me. i know i haven't been here as much since i broke down, but i am so thankful to all of you. mike, matt especially you both. i love you dumbos."

mike does a heart and points it to her while matt blows a kiss to which she giggles.

"now i know i haven't spoken about this or why i broke down so i will explain. not all but a bit."

at this mike immediately gets up and takes hold of her hand to say he is here. matt does the same.

"so summer before sophomore year there was that really bad storm."