"i thought you slept with puckerman." quinn speaks up.

"i-" she trails off. "uh... i mean... he wanted to. me not so much" she admits before looking down at the ground.

"you're still a virgin?" tina questions as a visible cringe covers romana.

"look... i'm not prude." she argues.

"i just don't wanna be used by a boy because of my body. i've done things but never the full thing." romana says with a shrug.

"look, girl, don't ask me. the last guy i liked was the mayor of gay town. and i can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no." mercedes speaks up.

"we just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings. like, the other day, i was walking with artie... and he totally objectified me." tina explains.

"that's got to sting."

"hey, guys. i'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority... couldn't help but overhearing. are you really having that much boy trouble?" mr. schue questions.

"you wouldn't understand, mr. schue. you're a guy." quinn reminds him.

"well, then maybe you should talk to someone else about it... like miss pillsbury." he offers.

"i tried that." rachel explains turning to him. before he can reply the bell shrills overhead.

"the fact is, is that... women still earn 70 cents to every dollar that a man does for doing the same job. that attitude starts in high school." quinn explains as the girls all trail out of class.

🩰🪐

"...what comes to mind when you see that name?"

mr. schuester questions as he motions to the white board where he's written 'madonna' in sloppy lettering.

"genius." kurt responds.

"icon." romana adds clapping her hands together.

"hall of fame milf." puck speaks up earning an eye roll from rachel.

"so, we're all aware of madonna's musical and cultural significance... which is why this week your assignment is to come up with a madonna number." mr. schue announces earning cheers of delight from the girls and kurt.

"uh, mr. schue? as a dude, madonna makes me kind of uncomfortable." puck speaks up earning a few looks from the girls.

"yeah, she's smokin' and everything, but can't some of us do something else? like the guy version of madonna? like, you know, pantera?" finn questions, as the boys murmur their agreements.

"guys!" mr. schue shouts. "you know, it's come to my attention that many of you haven't been treating the young ladies of our group very nicely lately. you're disrespectful, bullying, sexist and- i hate to say it- misogynistic." mr. schue says.

"preach." romana says with a clap of her hands.

"i have no idea what that means." finn speaks up.

"when i pulled my hamstring, i went to a misogynist." brittany speaks up.

"what it means is, put yourself in their shoes for a change." mr. schue explains.