poems and pancakes

❝there is
nothing left
to worry about
the sun and her flowers are here.
~rupi kaur ❞

poetry is not something that i ventured into right now, i've always been able to vent out my emotions by taking solace in this art of poetry ;it's like something happens and i can feel my brain giving me sentences here and there that just make a poem and then all i have to do is write it down, after writing it down the world feels a little more brighter than usual; a little more humanitarian than usual, it just moves me in ways i can't fathom. and to be honest, i love every single part of it.
even when it breaks me, even when i don't feel my best-all i need is a pen and a paper to just write whatever i feel. and that i have learnt is the most purest forms of poetry.
poetry isn't something you force out of yourself;it just comes naturally. of course you can contradict me by saying i'm wrong-i am, in the eyes of those who do take writing classes and oh my goodness just today in the afternoon my sister told my mom that she should take online classes on interior designing then my mom said something along the lines of creativity isn't something people are taught in schools, it's just there. and i don't think anything or anyone can explain it better our mama did(🤍)