"I'm sure she has tasted his lasagna. " Julia suddenly stated, making all our heads snap towards her in one fluid motion. She stopped layering the lasagna and met our gaze, a frown on her small face.

"What? I'm sure he cooks a lot in New York. "

All three of us, collectively released a sigh and laughed slightly.

"You've got quite the man here, Eleoner. He cooks too. He gave me his mother's secret recipe today. " Julia giggled, looking happy as ever as she kept on layering the lasagna.

"Oh his mom does create delicious things, I'm sure, right El? " Allie teased again and I immediately caught onto her joke. My eyes trailed to Luca, taking a once over of his body.

"Oh she does."

Alexandra laughed under her breath and just then her phone rang, she immediately pulled it out of her pocket and grinned.

"I'll be right back. It's Royce." She smiled at her mom and speed walked to her room.

"I'm surrounded by youngsters in love. " Julia sighed as I understood that Royce must be Allie's boyfriend. Just then, my mind registered what she said and I turned a dark shade of crimson.

Luca refused to meet my gaze as he tried to help Ju with the dish.

I grabbed the plates and went to the dining table to set it up. In ten minutes, everything was set. Julia was cutting vegetables to prepare a salad while Luca just waited till the oven binged. I offered to help Julia cut the veggies, even though I had no clue how to do it whatsoever. I was a pro at making Ramen but like... That's it.

Julia accepted my offer and I found myself trying my best to cut a nice juicy tomato. Key word: trying. The little bastard was way too juicy and I was making a mess on the cutting board, embarrassing myself. Julia laughed at my skills and asked Luca to help me. I turned sideways with the knife, offering it to Luca, but he surprised me by grasping my hand with the knife and leaning over me, with his left hand covering mine.

He leaned into me from behind and a small gasp almost escaped me when I felt his cock through his jeans. Luca looked down at the board over my shoulder, guiding my hands into cutting the tomato. He didn't realise what he was doing to me as his eyes were solely focused on the tomato.

He spoke, his voice a deep lilt in my ear, "You've got to be gentle, tesoro. You can't just stab the poor thing." He chuckled.

I couldn't fucking concentrate on the "poor thing".

Luca's cock was pressed up against me and I felt it right there, a gun on my back.  I wanted to push back and tease him but I realised it was not the right time. Not after what had happened between us today. I broke his heart, I wasn't going to play with his emotions just because I was horny.

I shut my eyes and tried to hear what he was saying and I watched as he cut the tomato with my hands perfectly.

Allie soon joined us and we were all sitting around the table, eating THE BEST FUCKING LASAGNA I'VE EVER HAD.

"This is soooooo good. I think I'm pregnant." Allie moaned, receiving a twack on the head from her mother. Luca and I laughed at her antics. I couldn't blame her, this lasagna was really good.

We chatted throughout the dinner, mainly about Diane. Julia told me how happy she was that she left and how the conditions used to be in the house on a regular basis. Apparently, Diane was cheating on Kyle. Julia had caught her "performing oral pleasure" On a man in the kitchen one day. Diane had tried to bribe Julia into keeping her mouth shut but Julia didn't accept the money. She was going to keep her mouth shut anyways, not really giving a shit and not wanting to get involved in any drama.