Chapter 4: Angry Luca

(a/n: PS Luca ^^/>>)
"I hope everything is fine." Gordon narrowed his hazel eyes at me in suspicion.

My eyes with widened and my mouth slightly parted. Did he catch what I said earlier?

"Yes, yes. He is just like you said. A complete and utter gentleman." I smiled at him.

Even a brainless bimbo would guess that something was going on. I was always told that I sucked as an actress. Especially, my drama teacher who never let me participate in any plays. Well, okay , it was also because I sprinkled itching powder on her coat which resulted in her staying at home for five days straight. Ah, those were the days. The remembrance of that incident made a small laugh escape my lips.

" What is so funny?" Gordon asked, frowning.

"Nothing, dude. Just remembered something." I answered him swiftly.

"We're going to 'Richie's' now. Just getting some stuff." I informed him and frowned deeper, looking at his 1700's watch.

"This late? "

Deja vu.

"We're 22 , Gordon. We can take care of ourselves." I scowled at him. I was getting highly irritated by him. Couldn't he just leave us fucking alone?

"I'm well aware that you both are adults and can take care.of yourselves. But, Luca has never set foot out after eight."

I laughed. " Really, Gordon? We are going to the shop. Not to a strip club." Continuing, I said " By the way. I don't see how it's any of your business what we do. "

" Eleoner, what he does is totally my business. He has been through a lot. Don't make his life any worse that what it is right now. " I frowned.

A million questions floated into my mind. What happened to him? What has he been through? Make his life worse? How? What the fuck was going on....

"What...." I started but was immediately cut off by Luca.

"Hey Gordon! What brings you here?" He walked in. I noticed that he had once again changed and had pulled on a long sleeved shirt. My hands itched to walk up to him and rip his tee apart. No, not in the sexual way. Not that I'd mind that......

He notice my angry expression and quickly looked away.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see whether everything's okay." Gordon plastered on a fake smile.

" Oh yes. I couldn't ask for a better h-housemate." He stuttered , blushing like a beetroot.

Idiot. Don't blush now!!

As I'm not telepathic, he blushed harder. Fuck you, Marino.

Gordon walked over to him, swaying his hips. He kept his hands on Luca's shoulders and squeezed affectionately. They then began murmuring some stuff.

I could not hear a single thing, no matter how much I tried. I need answers. So, so so many of them. Was he as damaged as me? Was something wrong with his family?

Stop it, El. Not your place.

After Gordon and Luca were done, I swiftly started shuffling in my backpack for.....God knows what.

Feeling their gaze at me, I looked up , quickly picking up the first thing my hand caught. A fucking pack of tampax.

"Umm....What the fuck?" I whispered to myself and dropped it back in.

"Oh hi!" I grinned, flushing. "That was a...."

"We don't want to know..." Gordon grumbled and made his way out. Not before giving me a scary glare.