Chapter 52: Revolt

(A/N: trigger warning. Contains a tiny part about rape, assault)

"We're cutting the cake!" Ann yelled out loudly, making me, Raven and Kaden cringe. She was all the way across room but the sheer harshness of her squeaky ass voice reached us easily. The rest of the crowd, on the other hand, gave less of a shit than we did apparently.

"Who cuts cakes at a party like this?" Kaden wondered out loud, his arms around Raven's waist. At his words, my eyes took a quick scan at the crowd and literally nobody was giving a shit. Everybody was either busy dancing or passed out.

Cutting a cake halfway through a party with horny youngsters and free booze? Insanity.

"She just needs the attention." I mumbled, my eyes turning into slits as I saw her standing there, holding my meatball's hand.

It was difficult to watch the man who just destroyed my insides, standing up there with some other bitch but I was keeping calm about it.

Shhh.... Breathe... Breathe... Don't throw the beer can at her face just yet....

"What?" Raven asked, snapping her head at me.

Oops. Said it out loud.

"Nothing. Planning murder." I replied back with a small smirk, my eyes glued to Ann. Raven laughed.

In another fifteen minutes, Raven and I were dancing amongst the crowd. "Dream girl" By Ir Sais was playing and Raven was grinding against me, making me crack up every now and then. The music was so sensual and slow, that it reminded me of Luca immediately. I looked up and searched for him. I spotted him in the far corner of the room, speaking on the phone secretly.

I would give him the best lap dance ever if his fine ass was here right now.

I caught Raven's hips lightly and danced with her, shutting my eyes and getting lost in the music. Some guy suddenly sneaked up behind me and started pushing himself on to my ass. He was moving my hips onto his dick and I stilled to tell him to stop. But he didn't.

Ugh.

I frowned uncomfortably as he started almost manhandling me. Raven soon discovered the source of my discomfort and was about to tap that guy on the head but I stopped her.

I pushed her off slightly, turned around and with all my force, stomped onto the guy's shoe with my stiletto. I watched as his tan skin soon lost its color and his mouth dropped open at the pain. "I can shove my stilleto up your ass too , if thats what you're into." I taunted him with a full blown smile.

Hurriedly, he pulled his foot back and limped away.

I turned around to see Raven wiping fake tears from her eyes. "That was beautiful."

I laughed and we got back to our dancing.

After another song, I noticed the crowd getting quieter and the music slightly fading. Both of us started looking around for the issue and saw a girl rolling in a huge three tierd cake which was on a table with wheels. I could literally feel the crowd rolling eyes.

"Now that I've got your attention, it's cake time!" Ann smiled at her guests, as if she was being the best host ever.

Hoe you look stupid.

Then, an awkward silence filled the air as she grabbed the knife. I was trying my hardest not to laugh at the situation and so was Raven. It was a treat really to see Ann embarrass herself like this.

When nobody started singing, her ginger head turned to Luca who was standing next to her with his hands behind his back. I watched in amusement as Luca started awkwardly singing the song.