XXXVIII.

WE MADE IT TO VIETNAM! 16,756,699 viewsBarbie Yuna ------------ Subscribe 18,6m

16,756,699 views
Barbie Yuna ------------ Subscribe 18,6m

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

"Unnie stop laughing!" Yuna said while looking at the shaking camera.

"Okay, okay" Yeji behind the camera said and slowly stopped laughing.

"So!" Yuna said and clapped her hands. "As you can see, all of us are on the plane." Yuna looked around and pointed at Ryujin and Lia in front of her.

"So I guess see you in Vietnam." She said and smiled. The next moment Chaeryeong popped up next to her.

"Can you stop being so loud?" Chae said and got back to her seat.

"Sorry." Yeji and Yuna said and laughed out loud. Video got cut.

"So we are here now, because we have nothing to do." Yuna said, walking on the streets with Yeji.

"Because Lia and Ryujin are jealous after one accident. And we have to hang out without them." Yeji said.

"I can't believe that she still gets jealous. We are married." Yuna said and looked at the camera.

For the next couple of minutes girls walked around Hanoi, having fun, looking at the beautiful scenery and just enjoying their time together. Until they noticed Ryujin and Lia on the streets as well. Yuna and Yeji looked at each other.

"Ah, Yuna-ah it's so nice, because I'm with you." Yeji said and laughed. She wanted to make Lia even more jealous, than before.

"Aw thank you unnie." Yuna said and smiled. They passed by Lia and Ryujin being touchy and clingy to each other. After that they still had fun, but in a more clingy ways.

"Chaeryeong-unnie! Did you call your sister?" Yuna asked walking into the Chaeryeong's room.

"No, I still didn't." Chaeryeong said.

"How can you do this? She asked you to call her! Here!" Yuna said and took Chaeryeong's phone. She immediately found Chaeyeon's number and called her.

"Hello?" Chaeyeon from the other end said.

"Unnie!!!" Chaeryeong and Yuna screamed into the phone.

"Yah! Don't scream!" Chaeyeon said and laughed.

"We are in Vietnam!" Yuna said and laughed.

"Yuna? Is this you?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Yes, it's me." Yuna said and smiled. She looked at the camera.

"Is Ryujin still jealous at you?" Chaeyeon asked with teasing tone in her voice.

"Okay, bye I gotta go!" Yuna said and left Chaeryeong's room. She could hear Chae Sisters laughing.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>