XXXIII.

WEDDING IN PARIS 17,863,896 viewsBarbie Yuna ------------ Subscribe 18,4m

WEDDING IN PARIS
17,863,896 views
Barbie Yuna ------------ Subscribe 18,4m

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~> 

"I'm feeling happy, yeah." Ryujin said to the camera and laughed. "I'm also really nervous. This is the moment I was waiting for my whole life.   I'm marrying my soulmate! Yay!" Ryujin couldn't stop smiling and laughing. "I'm also nervous, because..." Ryujin looked behind the camera. "Yeji planned something." Ryu whispered and laughed. Video got cut and now Yuna was the one on the screen.

"I'm really really really really excited." She said with a smile on her face. "Not only I'm getting married, but I'm also helping my friend today. This is going to be fun. Anyway, I love my soon-to-be wife, I love my friends, I love my parents. I love my life. Thank you!" Yuna said and laughed.

Video showed how beautiful the place where wedding is going to happen actually is. 2Shin wedding was outside, so everyone would feel more comfortable, since they have a lot of guests at their wedding. It almost felt like a movie scene. Both girls wore magical dresses. Both of them looked at the guests. They found all IZ*ONE members who were holding papers that said 'congratulations 2shin'. Yuna and Ryujin laughed. They looked at each other. Now the main moment.

"I, Shin Ryujin, promise you to always make you feel better, so I can always see your beautiful smile. I promise to never let you go and always be beside you. I promise to be a better person for you. I promise that we will have a beautiful family. I promise to love you 'till the day I die." Ryujin said while holding Yuna's hands. Both girls started to tear up.

"I, Shin Yuna, promise you to always have a bright smile, so I can see your whisker dimpled smile as well. I promise to never leave your side. I promise to make you feel special wherever you feel down. I promise to be not only a good lover, but also a best friend of yours. I promise to be everything for you. I promise to love you 'till the day I die." Yuna finished her vow with the same words as Ryujin. They both smiled and noticed how tears started streaming down their faces. They exchanged rings and hugged each other.

" I love you so much." Ryujin laughed a little and kissed her wife.

"I love you too." Yuna responded into Ryujin's lips. While wedding continued, people started talking to each other more&more (a/n: haha👀). And sometimes it was really suspicious. Finally the moment to throw the flowers came.

All girls got into a crowd and looked at Yuna. "Are you ready?" Yuna asked.

"Yes!" Girls asked. Yuna looked at the girls once again. At Lia, to be exact. Everyone made sure, that Jisu is going to be the person with flowers in her hands. "One, two, three!" Yuna said and threw the flowers. Her sport past made it's benefits and Yuna indeed trew flowers exactly at Lia.

"Oh, yes!" Lia said when she catched the flowers. Suddenly every other girl in the crowed stepped away and formed a circle around Jisu. Girl got surprised. Suddenly everyone started singing some love song. Yeji appeared in front of Lia.

"Choi Jisu." Yeji said and looked at Lia.

"What is happening?" Lia asked still holding the flowers.

"You caught the flowers." Yeji said and got on one knee and took out the ring with a little diamond on it. "Just like you caughed my attention exactly on this day in the store." Yeji said and smiled.

Jisu covered her mouth and started crying out of joy. Yeji remembered something so simple and it melted her heart even more. She looked at her girlfriend and nod her head.

"Would you marry me, Choi Jisu?" Yeji asked and smiled.

"Yes!" Lia said. Yeji put the ring on Lia's finger and hugged her. "I love you so much, Yeji." Jisu said while holding Yeji.

"I love you too, Jisu." crowd started screaming and smiling.

"Yay!!" Twice members started screaming. "She fancy you!!!" they screamed and laughed.

"Yes, let's go lesbians!!!" Chaeryeong said while waving her crutches. Chaeyeon that stood next to her laughed out loud.

"I hate my sisters..." Chaemin next to them said and shook her head.

This wedding was just on another level... Level of crackhead energy.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

Comments 16,7m

kpoptrash
*intense fangirl screaming*

Yelia_fan_567
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BITCH I KNEW I AIN'T CRAZY AAAAAAAAAA

mina_cutest_baby
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

eemerald_s_mee
Finally they are happy 😊🙌

Jeffrey Star✅
YAS queen get your gurlie

ChaeSis_forlive345
Chaeryeong is a mood tho

James Charles✅
Omg yes sister!! Congrats!!

twice_meme
I'm too lonely to live at this point

ryuna_rise67
BITCH I-

Pewdiepie✅
Congratulations!

---------------------------------------------------------

"How did you plan all of this?" Lia asked while dancing with Yeji. They were on the side from everyone. Like they had their own world.

"It's all because we have amazing friends." Yeji said and looked at the direction where girls were. Ryujin, Yuna and Chaeryeong were currently talking to IZ*ONE members. They really looked happy at this moment and it made everyone else at the wedding more happy

"I still can't believe this happened." Lia said and laughed.

"Me too." Yeji smiled. She looked at Jisu. Her perfect smile on her perfect face made Yeji happy. Yeji looked at Lia eyes. Jisu looked so beautiful everyday. It's almost impossible to believe, that she's a real human being. Yeji loved the girl in front of her so much, that it almost didn't seem real. Everything is like a dream for her.

"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle." Jisu sang and smiled. Her mind was a mess right now, but the only thing that was clear for her is that her soulmate is the most beautiful person she had ever seen. She placed her hand on Yeji's cheek and kissed her now fiancé.

-meanwhile-

"I thought it would never happen. They are so slow, I can't." Ryujin said and looked at Yejisu.

"Chill, Ryu. They are grannies. Grannies are always slow." Yuna said and playfully hit her wife.

"I still think her plan is cliché... But it kinda worked so..." Chaeryeong said and shrugged her shoulders.

"But it was fun." Yena replied.

"Yeah. Never did something like this in my life." Wonyoung said.

"Okay you literally 12. I would be more surprised if you did." Ryujin said and made everyone laugh.

"I'm just a year younger than your wife!" Wonyoung replied and pouted.

"Ugh... Kids those days." Eunbi said and walked away. Everyone laughed once again. This day was totally the best day ever. Everyone would remember it for a long time.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Super cute chapter for you. :)