After frying the fish, she also fry bacon and scrambled egg before cooking fried rice. Champ just stayed in the kitchen while, watching her every move as he keep on asking himself what the fuck did he do?

After cooking, Jeva washed her hands and prepared the plates. Yes! She's mad but she's not that evil. She wanted her husband to eat too 'cause she bet the man doesn't eat yet.

"Help yourself, jerk." - Jeva is not talking to him until she finished what she was doing pero napangiwi ang lalaki dahil sa tinawag nito sa kaniya. She didn't call her talong, cucumber, kuto, or lamang-lupa which only means she's really mad. She's so hot when she saw him got mad at Pietro but right now, it is a different matter. Parang sinisilihan ang pwet niya at hindi siya mapakali.

Ano bang problema ng babaeng 'to? Champ is really clueless. He threw himself in the corner of his brain to remember which of his deeds makes this woman mad. Pero kahit anong gawin niya wala siyang naaalalang ginawang mali. Hanggang napahilot siya sa kanyang sentido dahil sumasakit na ito sa kakaisip.

Kaya naisipan na lang ng lalaki na abutin ang sandok at kumuha ng fried rice at bacon. Jeva smirk inwardly. Sa wakas! One of her wish is to eat with him and it is happening which makes her ecstatic pero, galit pa rin sya rito.

His upper lips rose up and wrinkled his brows when he saw the lady eating with her bare hands. Sinasawsaw pa nito ang piniritong isda sa ketchup.

"Why are you eating with bare hands?" - Jeva glared at him.

"Masarap kumain ng nakakamay. Try mo kaya." - She said the last sentence in a sarcastic tone at ipinagpatuloy ang pagkain.

Jeva already talked to him. Maybe it's the right time for him to ask what is going on.

"What is wrong?" - No response.

"What is wrong?" - He repeated but still no response.

"Hey, what's wrong?" - mas malumanay ang pagtatanong niya but again, he got no response at naiinis na siya. Sa tingin niya, ginagago siya ng babae at ginagawang tanga. If so, the woman is winning because she's really getting into his nerves.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WOMAN?!" - Jeva was dumbfounded because of the man's sudden out-burst.

It was the first time that they eat together she doesn't want to ruin it. Again, she's wrong. She ruined it. Masyado kasing mababaw ang pwet niya at nagtatampo siya ngayon sa lalaki kahit alam naman niyang wala itong paki sa kanya dahil nga hindi naman siya gusto nito.

She chose to remain calm kahit na sa totoo ay naiiyak na siya. This is the first time that the man shouted at her.

Champ saw how Jeva flinched kaya nakonsensya ito sa pagsigaw niya sa babae. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you but I am so pissed. Hindi mo kasi ako pinapansin. I'm so worried."

May kung anong humaplos sa puso ni Jeva. She didn't know that the man will be worried for her and it also means that he cared. That it's pisses him if she's not talking to him. 'Yon nga lang may kasalanan pa ang lalaking ito sa kaniya kaya naman hindi siya pwedeng maging marupok.

"No cursing and talking while eating, don't you know that?" - mataray niyang sabi sa lalaki. But, the truth is, she doesn't want to talk about it. She doesn't want him to see how fragile she is when it comes to him.

"I'm sorry." - seryosong sabi ng lalaki and she can clearly see in his eyes that he's worried.

"Continue eating. We'll talk after." – she said dahil hindi naman pupwedeng matapos ang buong araw na hindi sila magkaayos.

Lumiwanag ang mukha ng lalaki. Atlast! Kakausapin na siya ng asawa niya.

Champ undeniably knew that he's attracted to the woman but he, being so pissed because of her not talking to him makes him question himself if it's really a simple attraction or not.