"I'm happy to hear you spoke to your dad, I can’t even begin to imagine what you went through but just know Weston, I'll always be here for whatever you need." I wanted to touch his smooth looking skin and know how it feels under my touch but I don't know how he will react so I squeeze the steering wheel a little to keep my hands to myself. 

"Thank you but um you never even told me your name." He said and God I'm an idiot! 

"My name is Thayne Falcon, pleasure meeting you Weston." I love how his name sounds on my tongue and from the shiver from Weston, he does too.

After some time we finally made it to the beach and Weston took Ronnie out of the car and we walked over to the beach then I remembered I have a blanket in my trunk and some sandcastle building essentials for Ronnie. 

“I’ll be back, I forgot something.” He started following me. I’m guessing he’s afraid of being alone and scared of being taken again. 

I grabbed everything and we went towards the beach and I spread the blanket on the sand. 

“There we go. Much better.” I said feeling accomplished. 

As I sat down my phone began to vibrate and I groaned looking at the Caller ID. 

“Yes, mother?” I huffed.

“Your father is on his death-bed and you’re avoiding us. What is your problem?” You’re my problem Claire. 

I sighed “I will be there when I have time. Some of us have jobs and don’t need others paying and supporting them.”

“I have a job. Being the luna of this shitty pack.” I bit my tongue. May the goddesses have mercy on your soul.

“Whatever Claire. I have a mate to get back to and he’s staring at me so bye.” She started screaming through the phone. 

That’s another reason I left. They didn’t approve of the fact I was gay so they made my life hell even more than it already was. When they found out I was staying at a pack filled with ‘those people’ as they put it they told me to never come back but now that Greg is dying I was welcomed back with open arms but no, they just want me to lead the pack the way they wanted. 

As soon as I was putting my phone away to be done with my phone I got a call and it was a number I knew all too well. 

“Liam you’re going to live a long life. We were just talking about you.” I smiled at Weston.

“We?” He asked and I could only imagine the confusion on his face. 

“I’m here too!!!” Weston yelled into the phone. 

“Wait what? You two know one another?” He asked.  

“Yea, we met at the youth center.” I said chuckling.

“Oh awesome! I can’t wait to see you again Weston and meet you Thayne.” I could tell he’s blushing and that made my mini-me jerk.

“So why are you two together though? You trust him already Weston, you just met him, right?” Liam asked and I could tell he was worried for Weston.

“Well we’re, we’re mates Liam.” Weston answered and he smiled at me.

“Oh ah well that’s, that’s wonderful. I’m happy for you both.” He sounded so distant suddenly. 

“What are you doing?” I asked, hoping to get his mood up a little.

“I was calling you to tell you some good news. I was cleared for international travel by Jaylen. I’ll be in the states by the end of the week!” Weston and I shared a look and we were excited that he’d be closer.